Chapter Twelve

Unedited

Lina.

After taking me back to my place, I leave Kane in the living room while I rush upstairs to change. After a whirlwind of debates, I finally settle on some three quarter length boyfriend jeans the knees ripped. Pairing that with a plain white off the shoulder t-shirt I slip on some tan strappy wedges, loving the extra height I'm given.

Turning, I find the small little box I had placed on my bed. Gripping the small box in my hand, I place it carefully into my bag. Spraying on some deodorant and perfume, I grab my side bag and make my way downstairs.

Playing with my necklace I turn towards the living room, finding Kane hunched over on his phone with the TV going. I bite my lip as I take in his heavily muscled back, the deep cuts and creases prominent through the grey shirt he's wearing. Feeling my lower stomach stir, I lean over the couch and slide my hand across his chest.

He turns his head to the side, his body still facing forward. I press a kiss against the side of his face closest to me as I slide my hand into the top of his shirt. His eyes smoulder as he eyes my hand caressing his chest in his shirt. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you brought me here to take advantage of me Miss Perez" he rasps seductively.

I run my nose against the side of his neck, my body softening against his back as his scent hits me. He smirks lazily, turning towards me, making me move my head up and right in front of his own. He nips at my bottom lip and pulls, making my lower stomach drop as a certain part of me contracts. I press a kiss against his moist lips and pull back before straightening.

His eyes follow my movement as I straighten. His eyes raking down my body slowly settling on my hips for a second longer before moving back to my face. I inwardly face palm as I feel my cheeks heat at his gaze. Cursing quietly for putting my long black curly tresses up in a ponytail.

He holds my eyes, "You look beautiful baby" I smile softly, "Thank you. Judging from my actions earlier I guess you know how fine you look" I reply back saucily. His dimples wink at me as he laughs loudly. Slipping his phone into his pocket he stands before coming around the couch till he's standing right in front of me.

He peeks down at me with half lidded eyes, and bites the corner of his lip as he hooks a finger into my belt loop. He pulls me closer my head coming just under his chin. "I swear if I hadn't promised Kase I was bringing you home. I'd be showing you my actions on how fucking incredible I think you look right now" I raise a brow as my hands come to rest on his chest.

"Is that right?" I whisper, my voice trembling slightly. He nods, "A hundred percent" he rasps huskily, his voice dropping an octave lower. I chuckle before pulling away, running my eyes down his tall, muscled body. I take in his grey loose T-Shirt. The looseness doing nothing to conceal his broad shoulders and chest. The material straining against his biceps as he holds his hands in fists in front of him.

He's wearing black loose jeans and some thick tanned boots. I peek up at his face, as his liquified whiskey eyes burn into me. "Lets go. My baby's waiting Kane" before turning as I make my way towards my front door. He growls loudly as he follows before I feel a stinging smack on my right butt cheek. I turn towards him with a wink, his deep laughs following me out the door, "That's me" he yells out teasingly.

He presses a button on his keys unlocking his Dodge Ram, an F-150 similar to my brothers Hilux just Kane's truck is more bigger, in short it's a beast. He opens my door for me, his hands coming around my waist to give me a boost. "It's okay babe, I'm good" he lifts me anyway. Looking down he catches sight of my tan wedges. Brushing his finger tips across my leg he smiles, "I know baby. I really like these by the way" he says referring to my shoes.