Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Warning: Sexual content ahead. Please proceed with caution*

Unedited

Lina

I scream loudly, giggles escaping my lips as I almost miss the fourth step up ahead of me. I catch myself with my hands, placing them flat with a slap against the top of the staircase just as Kane growls loudly behind me. I turn towards him, manovering myself till I'm sitting on the step and facing him with my front. I hold back the laugh as he licks his bottom lip with a groan, "Fuck Lina."

I curl my bottom lip in with my teeth, the adrenline wearing off as sexual need and tension takes over. He plants his hands against the wall and stair railing, as if caging me in. I watch the thick muscles in his forearms flex, the black ink wrapping itself around his wide shoulders and arms almost taunting me to follow the swirls and lines with my tongue. I shift slightly on the stairs, my thighs clenching in anticipation and need. His dark eyes catch the movement and most definitly the scent of my arousal.

I slip my bare white tipped toes down onto the step further down from where I'm currently perched. Sliding my thighs open, I lean back against the top of the stair case and run my eyes down his form slowly, my eyes no doubt dark as I let my wolf push fourth slightly. I catch his eyes with my own, smirking softly as his narrow slightly.

Continuing down, I lick my lips unconciously my eyes following the deep V indented at his narrow waist, my lips open on a small growl as I catch sight of the thick tent straining against the top of his black sweat pants. His eyes take on a feral glint, and I know this little teasing game just became a game of dominance.

~*~*~*~

Kane

My heart pounds so damn loud that I'm suprised it hasn't left my chest.

Seeing her, in such a fucking sexy open position, laid out like an all-you-can-eat buffet is probably one of the best moments of my life. I wish I had my phone with me to snap a quick picture of her like this, so damn sexy, open and completely mine.

I catch the calculating gaze she throws my way, waiting, anticipating my next move. I straighten, pulling myself up to my full height watching her face tilt back slightly. My eyes zero in on my mark right by her neck, the two indents a reminder of who she belongs to. Bracing my feet shoulder length apart, I bite the inside of my cheek at the small relief that gives me before crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Pinning her with a look, I tilt my chin up in acknowledgment. "Strip."

A perfectly arched eyebrow lifts, her gaze challenging as she gazes at me. "You first" she growls lowly, her eyes darkening. I shake my head with a smirk, "Take your bra off baby, were doing this my way." Her lips curl on a snarl, and I chuckle softly, huskly. Holding her eyes I push my wolf forward, my eyes now a bright amber. "Strip for me Lina."

Her dark hazel eyes waver, the colour switching from hazel to amber. A small part of me wants to howl with pride as she struggles to listen to her wolf. I'm proud because even though I'm using my alpha tone with her, not once did she drop everything and submit. Her human form is just as strong as her wolf form, making her my equal I think with a grin.

She snarls lowly, her eyes still a weird mixture of amber and hazel the pools swirling with lust. I open our link and probe her mind, finding her's wide open, I penetrate her with thoughts of what I want to do to her. With my fingers, my tongue, my cock. I narrow my eyes down at her, tilting it to the side as I gaze down at her intently. I hear her breathing deepen, and her back arch as I send more images through our link.