Chapter Eighteen

Just a reminder.

"Lina" was an original book that I had started writing years ago, I just never got around to finishing it cause I had written two versions. One of which the main characters are young and still in high school. Two of which both main characters are older and live the lives of an adult.

Version one is what I had posted on Wattpad as "His". Instead I had completely changed the plot and main characters names, hence April and Rome. If you've read "His" already you'll notice that Mac and Vince are present there too. I couldn't continue on with "His" cause I wanted to finish "Lina" first the original book that I started with and obviously fell in love with too. Not that I don't like April and Rome cause I do, I'm just not fully invested in their story just yet, my mind is constantly plotting Lina and Kane's. I know, I fu©ked up in that one *rolls eyes*.

Lastly, I've put "His" on hold because I'm not continuing to write it for now, and cause I'm going to be doing some major edits with it, aka Vince, Mac etc. So refrain from asking me about when or can I update cause I'm not going to anytime soon, sorry to be harsh but I'm going to finish "Lina" first before editing and updating that project.

Okay, now that, that is all cleared up, sorry in advanced for the extra long intro. On with it.

~*~*~*~

Unedited

Kane.

"Gather Rux and Jace. I want Jace to escort Mrs Anne and the boys back home" I grip the note in my fist as I make my way back to the room. Grabbing the Nike bag, I grab the rest of my clothes and shove them inside. Turning back to Mac I find him at the door, "Rux will be taking us to Ottawa. Alpha Greyson has something that belongs to me."

Mac nods once more leaving me to gather the rest of my things. Gripping my bag, I make my way out to the foyer. Opening the door once, I find Rux parked out front and waiting. Turning to the right I find Jace right behind him. "Take Mrs Anne and my brothers back home, I want them there as soon as possible and in one piece or that's your head, understand?" Jace nods, "Understood Alpha" I nod as he leaves.

Turning to Rux, I nod as he takes my bags and throws them into the back. Mac comes out of the house, sliding in on the passenger seat as I hop in the back. "Mac, call Alpha Greyson and give me the phone."

Mac dials his number, gripping the phone I wait for him to answer. "Alpha Greyson." I bite back a growl as I hear his voice. "Permission to enter your territory Greyson" I await his response as the other end is quiet. "Permission for who?" I growl lowly, "You know damn well for who?" He chuckles darkly, the noise rubbing me the wrong way as my wolf claws at the surface.

"Permission denied Alpha Sinclair. Don't bother coming, she's not yours to claim" I snarl into the device. "She's my mate. Fuck your permission. I'll be there in an hour" before hanging up. I grip the phone in a large fist, my jaw clenching as I try to reign in the anger. I knew one hundred percent he wasn't going to grant me permission but I have the decency to ask him for the sake of Lina. That man was fucking delusional if he thought I was going to leave her within his territory, fucking mental case.

"What's the plan?" I move my eyes away from the window and face Mac as he holds a hand out for his phone. Passing it back to him I crack my neck twice. "Get Lina back" that's it. There's nothing else to do, as soon as she's in my arms I'm flying her back home where's she's safe with me. "Rux, step on it. I want to be there soon" he looks at me through the mirror, nodding in answer.