Chapter Twenty-One

*Warning, Mature Content Ahead
Please skip if your 15 and under*

Unedited

Lina

A small tingling sensation creeps along my side softly. A warm content fuzzy feeling brewing at the pit of my stomach, slowly unfurling as the small caresses move further down my side.

I bite my lip softly willing my body to cooperate and slip back into the sea of unconsciousness. Until a pair of lips touch the side of my neck, making me gasp softly. Kane's large warm palm moves up my thigh, coming back up. Only this time it's under my shirt.

His tongue swirls around my mark making me arch my back into him. He continues to torture me with his moist tongue kisses before sucking on my mark directly. I don't even fight it, I let my mouth open on a moan as he grips my thigh and seats himself in between my legs.

He grips the side of my panties and pulls, ripping one side as his fingers move to my centre. His leg slips under my thigh spreading me open slightly as he runs a finger down my slit. I grip his hand in my own as he runs his digit in small circles around my clit. "Holy shit Kane" I gasp as a gush of wetness flows down my thighs.

He growls lowly, his blunt teeth nipping at my mark only heightening my pleasure. I feel his erection on my lower back, my nipples hardening in anticipation as he continues to take me higher. "Come around my fingers baby" My breath hitches on a high moan as he slips in a thick digit.

It doesn't take me long, only a few pumps and I tip over the edge. My fingers find my nipples on my own as I pinch them softly adding to the pleasure. Kane groans into my neck, catching sight of me pleasuring myself as well.

I pant loudly feeling like I just ran a marathon as my body slumps back against his muscled chest. Turning, I find his amber eyes glowing. His hair is wet, drops of water sliding down his bare chest indicating he just finished having a shower.

Biting my lip, I sit up on my knees looking down at him with a wink. "Lay back for me Papi" he raises a brow before laying down on his back. He places a thick arm behind his head a smirk on his lips as he waits patiently. Lifting the shirt up and off my hips I part my thighs and straddle him.

He growls lowly, but keeps his hands behind his head. His eyes darken as I slowly, sensually lift the shirt up my body. Pulling it up, I don't even have it off yet before feeling a warm mouth envelope my left nipple making my lips open on a moan. Kane let's it go with a loud pop before lavishing the other with his wet tongue.

I pull the shirt off my head and toss it towards the side of the bed. Sliding my hands through his long hair I grip it softly and tug. He pulls back with a salacious grin making my insides tighten. Pulling his face up towards mine I devour his lips with my tongue, feeling the heat work it's way through my body once more.

Sucking on his tongue lightly, I nip his bottom lip and pull back. Pushing on his chest lightly, I move with him as he falls against the pillows. Sliding down his chest, I catch the drops of water with my tongue making sure to suck softly. He grips my locks in his hands groaning loudly as I move down his huge form.

Pulling the towel open I feel my cheeks flush as his length almost hits me in the face. He grips my hair and pulls trying to get me to move towards him. I grip his wrist and shake my head. "You don't have to do that baby-"

I open my mouth wide and slip his head in, making him throw his head back with a loud growl, "Lina. Fuck!"

I moan on his length sliding my lips down further. My cheeks are bright red at the moment as I try for the life of me to pleasure him. I pull off of him and slide my tongue against his tip, tasting the salty taste of his precum.

He clenches his jaw tightly as he grips my hair. I slide down his length once more with my mouth, making him groan. He watches me bob against him slowly, my other hand stroking the rest of him I can't get to. He growls, his eyes clenching shut tightly as he hits the back of my throat.

"Oh fuck" he grips my hair and pulls me off of him just as he cums. Releasing all over my breasts. I continue to slide my fist over him softly as he groans, ropes of his seed still coming out. Gripping his towel in one hand I clean myself off.

I don't even get to finish before being yanked into his arms, his mouth closing over my own as I go to speak. He swallows my protest with his own, his hands cupping my cheeks as he plunders my mouth deeply.

Pulling back softly he connects our foreheads, "I've told you before but you fucking kill me Lina. I swear to the moon goddess" I nip his bottom lip.

"Speak for yourself" I whisper against his lips. He shakes his head swiftly before meeting my eyes once more. "Was that your first time?"

I feel myself flush, contemplating with myself whether or not I should tell him the truth. He grips my chin with his fingers. "Tell me" he whispers.

I sigh softly, "That obvious huh?" He tips my chin once more his eyes blazing a bright amber. "Are you for fucking real? Baby, I almost made a fool of myself" My brows crinkle in confusion at his statement.

He groans, "Baby, I almost came as soon as you kissed the tip. I lost my shit when you actually took me in" he strokes the side of my cheek when I chuckle. Grinning up at me with his dimples he presses a kiss against my lips.

"I'm fucking glad I'm the first man you've ever done that too. Shit the last man you'll be doing that too. I'd have to kill somebody otherwise" I shake my head as my lips pull up in a smile.

He presses a kiss against my lips, his hands gripping my hips as he lifts me while he stands. "Where are we going?" He opens a door to my left turning on the shower. "We need to shower. We land in another hour or so" I pause as he walks into the water closing the glass door behind us.

"Kane, are you telling me Mac, Rux and my brother heard us?" I whisper shout, horrified. He laughs loudly in answer. I slap his chest as it rumbles against my front. Gripping my neck he presses a sweet kiss against my lips, "I'm sorry. But I couldn't help myself. Being away from you for more than 24 hours killed me"

I shake my head at his lame ass apology. He places me up against the shower wall, his wide shoulders blocking the water. "Besides I couldn't give a damn about who heard. As long as they hear you moan my name, that's the only thing that matters" I groan into his neck, "Your incorrigible" he laughs loudly, the sound vibrating through me as I smile against his skin.

'But you love it' he says through our link. And I have to agree because I do, every single part of him.

'I know, I love you' I reply back with a contented sigh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello lovely people! Here's a steamy slash sweet chapter for you guys. Things got heated real quick in this one. Hope you guys enjoy, it's unedited so read with caution.

And please for the life of me, if your younger than the age of 16 please skip this chapter, I know I can't tell you what and what not to read but me personally I just don't think you should be reading such an explicit chapter. But to each their own, I guess.

Anyways drop a comment, and enjoy reading!

Much love,

Josie.