Chapter Twenty-Eight

*Warning: This chapter contains graphic sexual content*

Song: Chris Brown- Goin At It.

~*~*~

Unedited

Lina

Well fuck.

I clench my thighs. Hard.

My eyes track his every move. His hooded eyes locked on my own as he stalks towards me. He twirls the can of whipped cream in his hand, catching it quickly. With a quick flick of his wrist the lid pops swiftly off and on to the floor.

Sliding his tongue against his bottom lip, he moves in closer. He lifts the can of whipped cream into his mouth and presses. A large amount of the yummy cream slips right in, his tongue licking up the excess that manages to slide past his tempting lips.

Fuck it.

I grip the front of his sweat pants and pull. Standing on the tips of my toes, I slide my hands behind his neck and bring his head down to me.

Sliding my tongue on his bottom lip, I moan softly at tasting the creamy goodness. He growls into my mouth, a thick brawny arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer, till we're connected from our knees to our lips.

I rake my fingers down his chest, bringing them back up soothingly. Pulling back from his sexy mouth I smirk up at him. "I think I like this breakfast already"

He grins, "Oh you will baby." He places the can of whipped cream and syrup onto the bench next to us before sliding down my body. He manages to rake his teeth against my nipples, over his shirt. I shudder, a gasp leaving my lips at the electric zing that pulls at my clit.

Sliding further down he continues to place gentle kisses against my t-shirt covered body. Gripping the shirt in his hands he slowly slides it up motioning for me to take it off, I drop it on the floor right next to the lid of whipped cream.

A sigh escapes my lips as he presses a gentle kiss to each of my thick thighs. He grips one in his big hand and lifts till it's seated on his shoulder, opening myself to him. He traces gentle kisses to the middle of my thighs, a low rumble emitted from his throat as he claims my body.

"Mine."

Goosebumps form on my skin, but not because my body was cold. No my body was as hot as molten lava. I rake my nails through his hair, my eyes becoming half lidded as he spreads my lips open. Looking up at me, he smirks.

"Bon appetite" He husks, before sliding his moist tongue up and around capturing my clit into his mouth and sucking. My eyes roll back, my head thrown back in abandon as I tilt my hips into his sinful mouth.

He growls into me, my thighs quivering at the rumble that reverberates through me. He lets my clit go for a second, sliding his tongue down my slit as he slurps up my juices. I gasp, my breaths coming in pants as my senses go into overdrive.

His thumb slips up and on to my clit, circling the nub as he penetrates me with his tongue. I squeal in surprise and bliss. The man knew my body inside and out.