Chapter Twenty-Seven

Unedited

Lina

My eyes open unconsciously, my mind still in a post-sex hazed coma. Blinking rapidly, I move to sit up. I pause momentarily as my hands touch a hard chest, my whole body practically laying on top of him.

Tingles run down my spine, all the way to my toes at the sight of Kane underneath me. An arm behind his head, the other wrapped around my waist as he snores softly. He looks completely content and satisfied from last night and earlier this mornings activities.

I smirk softly at the familiar heat that courses through me, starting at my lower belly and unfurling softly. After mating for the first time, Kane had carried me all the way back upstairs to the ensuite. We had showered before once again mating right after.

But it didn't stop there, oh no. My man was a beast in the bedroom just as he was in second nature. I couldn't complain either, so within the early hours of the morning, I had awoken to Kane's roaming hands and hot mouth coaxing me into another round of love making. And I absolutely loved it.

There was a small nagging voice within the back of my mind that at the rate we were going I was sure to end up barefoot and pregnant as he wanted. But as soon as he slides into me, everything goes blank. Only the feel of him being inside me, being connected like never before, as if we were both reliving that first time.

Don't get me wrong, I love being connected with Kane, mentally. But there's just something about being connected in that physical way, it leaves me speechless most times. When we're connected physically and mentally? That's just a whole different game changer.

I run my hand down his sharp jawline, stubble lining his jaw and cheeks. He didn't even bother to pull his hair up last night. I had tugged and ran my fingers through it countless times. Running my thumb over his brow, a small scar there, I bend and press a gentle kiss against it.

He stirs softly, moving me as I sit above him, my thighs straddling his waist. His arms move, as if searching for my body and I smile. Gripping his hands, I ease my body down till I'm laying against him once more. Only my chin is propped up against his face.

"Baby?" I shiver slightly, as his thick sleep laden voice reaches me. There was not one thing about Kane Sinclair that I didn't find sexy. But high up in the list was his morning voice. That right there, could have me ready in seconds.

"Im right here Kane" I whisper against his chin. Craning my neck up a bit more, I let go of his hand and cup his cheek. "Good morning my love" I continue, pressing a kiss against his soft plump lips.

He smirks, his amber ringed eyes finding my hazel ones immediately. "Good morning baby" he says huskily, his face moving towards me, lips sinking into my neck as he makes a home there.

I grin, my heart just too damn full with emotions right now. He presses gentle kisses against the column of neck, working his way up and back to my lips. I smile into the kiss, his hands running through my hair as he grips my neck.

"You smell so fucking good" He rasps against me, his mouth finding my skin once more. I laugh, "Your just saying that because I smell like you" he chuckles darkly, growling into my neck. "Damn straight"

I pull back from him with a smile. He moves us so he's sitting up against the headboard, my legs still straddling his waist. He stretches to the side, grabbing a remote off the bedside table. Pressing a few buttons, the shutters open and lift. A few seconds later I hear the familiar sound of the air con. Gripping my hands, he pulls me closer to him.

Pressing a kiss against my brow he sighs. "I've always found myself in a predicament, since my parents had died"

I run my fingers over his chest, waiting for him to continue. "Most of the time I was afraid. Of how to proceed. What would happen if I went about it all wrong? Was I ready to take care of three boys as well as a whole pack of people?" His eyes hold mine, yet they don't at the same time. He's looking, but he isn't seeing.