Chapter Thirty- Four

*Picture up top is of the two eldest Sinclair Brothers, Kane and Knox. Kane on the left and Knox on the right. Let me know your thoughts in a comment*

Unedited

Kane

I quietly move towards the exit out of our room, making sure Lina was safely asleep. The sheets rustle softly making me pause by the door, turning back I stare at the eyes that literally would bring me to my knees. "Don't be too harsh, we were both sparring" she yawns tiredly. Phillip had bandaged her hand, but the rest of her needed rest from the strain it was put through today.

I grip the door handle tightly, a sour taste in my mouth as the lie starts to slip through my tightly clenched lips. "I won't baby, just rest-" she yawns once more, her eyes closing. "I mean it Kane, don't. Please." I watch her finally slip into unconsciousness, walking back to our bed I pull the covers up to her chin. Bending down I press a firm but gentle kiss against her lips, feeling the anger melt some as she puckers her lips up at me. I crack a small grin as she pouts softly before snuggling back into my pillow.

I gently sweep a stray curl from her forehead, "I'll try, but he's still going to get his ass handed to him" I pull back with a sigh and head out the door, making sure to close it softly so not to wake her again.

I find Mac by the staircase, his arms crossed against his chest beside him leaning against the railing is Vince. "Where is he?" Vince turns his neck to face me, "He's outside waiting for his punishment" I nod and start towards the stairs, turning towards Vince, I notice he hasn't moved from his position. "I'm gonna check up on her if you don't mind" I nod, before continuing down the stairs with Mac in tow behind me.

We make it down the stairs and into the large foyer, heading down the large hallway I head out the door. I find him further down on the left side of the pack house, Luke's slumped against a large tree trunk, judging from the way he's breathing he seems to be healing quickly. Phillip stands and moves to the side as he see's me coming for him. I don't even stop, I grip Luke by the neck and lift making sure to slam him up against the tree hard.

He yelps in pain and from the sudden movement, I get right in his face, my canines already extending as the anger resurfaces with vengeance. "You're ass is so fucking lucky that my wife is well and fine or I swear to the Goddess I would have ripped you to pieces by now" I snarl, flexing my now claw like fingers.

He gasps out an apology, his eyes widening as his breathing starts to become harsh. My wolf is on the verge of shifting, I can feel him pacing right beneath the surface. Saliva splutters from his mouth and his eyes start to roll behind his head, I tighten my hand around his neck only to pause as Lina's words from earlier float through my mind.

I growl loudly and lift him till he's a couple inches off the ground, I throw him to the side and shift, needing to take my wolf for a run. I needed to calm down and my other option was currently injured and needed rest right now, so letting the beast out for a bit was my only other option.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lina

I could feel the anger and hatred coming from Kane and I instantly knew he was dealing with Luke. I hoped to the moon goddess he listened to me, but knowing my husband there was little doubt he hadn't beat Luke up too bad. Or a tad.

It's been a couple of hours since the incident, I had woke up to Vince seated right at the foot of the bed. He had my pain meds and water ready as soon as I was awake. "How are you feeling?" I finish swallowing the pills and water before answering him.