Chapter Twenty-Six

*Warning. Mature content ahead, proceed with caution.*

Unedited

Lina

I press a gentle kiss against the toddler, that's currently playing with my necklace. His stubby little fingers trying hard to grip the cross, only managing to grip my skin instead. I smile at his mother Iris who is mated to Rux. She was a very high ranked warrior who was visiting Kane's pack when she had found him.

A few months later she was happily mated and with child straight after, the rest is history. Little RJ here was going to be one fierce pack warrior when he was older. "It truely is a pleasure to meet you Luna, Rux had mentioned it to me earlier" I nod in thanks, "Pleasure is mine Iris, and please call me Lina"

She smiles softly before grinning as Rux wraps an arm around her. Whispering something into her ear he presses a gentle kiss against her temple. RJ stops fidgeting with my necklace and immediately calls for his father, "Dada" I grin widely at how cute and adorable he is.

Rux nods towards me before taking his son into his arms. "Take the rest of the night off Rux. I'll have Kane with me all night tonight" he looks to open his mouth in objection but I raise a hand. "Spend time with your family."

Turning towards Iris I smile, "Iris it was a pleasure to meet you, please make sure you come visit me soon with your little one."

She smiles in reply, "Of course Lina."

I hug her and place a kiss against RJ's head watching them leave. Rux has a thick arm wrapped around the red headed goddess. Little RJ a hypo bundle in his arms.

Warm big hands slide across my thick hips, making me grin as a shiver slides up my back. His stubble tickles the side of my neck as he nuzzles into his mark. "That's going to be us one day" I tilt my head to the side, giving him more access.

I hum deeply, my mind no longer focusing on his words as he plays with my senses. Sliding my hands up, I caress the side of his face. "Is it wrong that I want to ditch my own welcoming party?" Kane chuckles against my neck, the sound deep, husky, seductive.

I clench my thighs in need, my ass moving up against his thick errection. He groans, "Stay still" he growls. I peek up at him, my eyes no doubt portraying the lust I have for him. Pulling out of my neck I almost miss the little boy bounding towards me.

I straighten myself just in time as Kase launches himself at me. I grab him just as he hits my knees. A laugh bubbling out of my mouth as he giggles loudly. Dropping down to my knees in front of him, I press gentle kisses against his face. "You look so handsome little man." He smiles down at me brightly, his dimples winking at me.

"Put your weapon away Kane. There's children present" I choke on my saliva at Mac's words. Kade laughs loudly, Knox and Vince not too far behind him as Kane growls lowly.

Kane places his hands against Kade's ears blocking them real quick. "Shut the fuck up Mackenzie. Is it ready?" Mac grins, his eyes apologetic as he gazes down at Kase. "Yeah, it's done Alpha."

The brothers congratulate the both of us, managing to piss Kane off to no end with the manhandling they did. Vince is next and then Mac. He hugs me quickly but gently with his big body, he congratulates us once again before the boys all leave with Kase to devour Mrs. Anne's baking.

I yelp suddenly as hands slide under my back and thighs, Kane lifts me up and into his arms. Pack members whistle loudly as he makes his way towards the opening of the clearing. "You know I have feet that are in working order right?" He chuckles pressing a kiss against my lips.