Chapter Twenty-Five

Unedited

Lina

I turn towards Eve and Sarah, a blush taking over my face at their crazy grins. Clearing my throat, I narrow my eyes at them playfully, "Okay, I'm ready to put my dress on now" Sarah smiles down at me before nodding. Turning back towards the full length mirror, I sigh softly.

The person staring at me is still me, just different, more beautiful and a bit surreal. I have a light dusting of warm brown eye shadow behind my hazel eyes. My lashes are thickened with mascara, making them look more longer than usual. A light blush covers the apples of my cheeks and concealer is used to brighten up underneath my eyes. On my lips is a nice netural colour a few shades lighter than a matte maroon. My face is finished, looking soft, dewy and absolutely flawless.

My long black hair is in a half up, half down up do. My curls are left, as the long tresses glide down my back. I love the look but anxiety eats away at me, my nervousness won't leave me until Kane is here with me.

I close my eyes tightly, taking a deep breath I let my wolf forward, her presence helping calm me some. She purrs comfortingly in my mind, reassuring me Kane will love how I look no matter how differently I may think otherwise.

She shows me memories of Kane nipping at my stomach, thighs and in between, his deep husky voice a growl as he demands for me to never hide myself from him. She shows me another past memory of myself, as I stand in front of the full length mirror my fingers running over the various bite marks Kane had left over the stretch marks that marr across my hips and thighs. She reminds me of the giddy and happy feeling I had felt, the feeling of acceptance.

I feel the insecurities fall away slowly, my shoulders ease slightly at the reassurance. With a smile, I open my eyes and turn, hearing the door open a second after. Kane steps into the room, his eyes falling directly on me.

His eyes darken immediately, his nostrails flaring as he takes me in, wearing his shirt. With a nod, Sarah places the dress wrapped in a cover on to the sofa, her and Eve bow respectfully and leave the room. I stand slowly, my brows crinkling in confusion, "Hey what's wrong?" his hands cup my cheeks softly, "I felt you just then Lina, why were you upset?" his deep voice washes over me with ease.

I shake my head with a smile, "I'm fine Kane, I'm good. Promise" he looks down at me, his eyes searching as he bends down quickly, lifting me by my thighs. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull myself up against him, keeping close as were now eye to eye. "Why were you upset baby? Tell me" I chuckle softly, pressing a kiss against his lips making sure to pull back as he growls lowly from me pulling back quick. I roll my eyes making him slap my ass, hard.

I smirk down at him as he raises a brow, hmm touche. "I just had a little moment is all. It happens, but now that your back, I'm good" I nip his bottom lip, "Great" sucking it into my mouth I smile against his lips. "Grand"

He humms deeply in his throat, his hands run under my shirt holding on to my hips as I continue to kiss him. "I missed you so much" he rasps against my temple as I trail kisses down his neck, making sure to nip at my mark in the process. He throws his head back with a groan, "I missed you too" I whisper. He pulls me back from his neck, his lips seeking my own as he plunders my mouth with his tongue, taking me deeply.

I grip his face in my hands, tightening my thighs against his waist as he grips the cheeks of my ass and hitches me higher. I moan softly, my body tightening as I move against the more than prominent bulge against my lower stomach. He growls lowly before pulling back, his breathing harsh, eyes tightly closed as his hands fist behind my back. I bite my lip to hold in my laugh, if he hadn't pulled back our mating ceremony would have been history, literally.