Chapter Thirty- Five

*Pic up top is of Knox, his outfit to the meeting*

~*~*~*~

Unedited

Lina

A flutter of light kisses wake me, with a deep inhalation I wake. My lips automatically tip up in a smile as Kane grins down at me, "Good morning beautiful" I grin, pecking his lips with my mouth closed since I needed to head to the bathroom first.

He pulls back from me while I move to sit up, pausing I finally take notice of his hulking body fully dressed for the day. My brows crinkle, "You're leaving already?" he caresses the frown between my brows, smoothing the skin. "Not until I have breakfast with my wife first of course" I smile up at him, keeping his hand against my face. "Good, because I would have hunted you down otherwise."

He chuckles, raining kisses down the length of my arm. "I wouldn't mind that either" I wink before moving to stand, making sure to grip his shirt that I wore to sleep and pull it down. I don't even take a step forward but feel a loud sting against my ass. I hiss through my teeth, turning to face him with a growl, his eyes darken momentarily, eyes still locked on my now covered lower half.

"You know what-" He starts eyes finally finding my own, I wait for him to finish his sentence only for a squeal of surprise to leave my lips as he slides an arm in between my thighs and the other behind my lower back, lifting me up and back on to our still unmade bed. He faces me with a naughty grin before making quick work of unbuttoning his white dress shirt, uncovering his broad tattooed chest making my mouth and other places water.

"Breakfast can wait, I need my dessert first" I bite my bottom lip, lifting my legs as to wrap around his waist as he slowly starts to uncover me. I slide my fingers up his heavily muscled arms, my sexual appetite resurfacing even though I had him twice last night. He grips my thighs and turns us so he's now underneath me and I'm on top.

I rock against his thick erection, my head falls back on a moan. "I got something for you Papi" he growls lowly making my core tighten. Standing above him, I keep his eyes locked with my own. Sliding my panties down my legs, I throw them to the side and give him my back, I drop down to my knees straddling his face. He groans, fingers already gripping my thighs and lifting as I slide him out of his slacks. Licking my lips, I blow against his cock teasingly, "Good morning to you too."

~*~*~*~*~

Kane

I was two hours late to my meeting this morning, not that I was complaining or anything but I knew they were going to give me shit. Nonetheless I didn't mind one bit. I made sure, she was fed something other than her dessert and showered before I begrudgingly left her in the care of Mrs. Anne, Sarah and Eve. I had assigned Rux as her main guard but I had a few other trusted enforcers to stay on guard from afar.

There was also Iris who Lina had taken a quick liking too, so I wasn't too worried about any harm getting through to her. I find Jace waiting already by the Range, he bows immediately upon seeing me, opening the door for me. I nod in thanks and make my way in, as he closes it behind me. Knox is already waiting for me occupying the seat next to me.

He faces me with a look of disgust, "Boy you have got to be kidding me" he plucks his nose making a show of winding his window down. I grin widely, not at all sorry for werewolf senses.

I ignore this fool and face Jace, "Mac and Vince?" He eyes me through the mirror, "Right behind us Alpha" I nod before facing my brother. "I thought you had a shower this morning after our sparring session" I give him a look, "What do you think dumbass?" He shakes his head, his black hair slicked back in a bun.