Chapter Thirty- Three

Unedited

Lina

A loud feral growl reverberates through the large clearing as I land on my ass once again. I wince slightly at the light throb as Kane threatens my sparring partner for the umpteenth time. "I said be Gentle, you dickhead!" He yells once again, his eyes switching colors between a bright amber and a hazel whiskey.

Knox moves towards me, with a soft smile on his face. I huff in annoyance muttering profanities under my breathe as he grips my arm and pulls me upright. If looks could kill, that pack warrior would be ten feet under, literally. I thank Knox and move towards my more than over protective mate. "You can't expect them to be gentle with me while I'm training, mi amado" He grips my arm and gently pulls me into him, his eyes and hands running over my body, checking for any injuries.

"Kane!" I growl as he smooths a hand over my now bruised butt. I catch his slight smirk as he rubs the spandex covered flesh more thoroughly. Gripping my chin with his other hand, he tilts my face up until he's looking down at me. "You sure you still wanna continue?" I roll my eyes with a small grin. Holding his fingers with my own, I nod. "Yes, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop beating my sparring partners up before I get the chance to."

He sighs, dropping a soft kiss against my lips. "Fine. But you just earnt a spanking for that eye roll you gave me" I pinch the side of his stomach his lips lifting in a grin, "You can make that two rounds of spanking baby."

I pull out of his arms as he straightens, he turns towards Luke the pack warrior I was sparring with. Pointing to him, he glares "Watch it, she's still learning." Pointing his finger at me he states, "She gets another bruise, you'll have me to sparr with." Luke gulps loudly, bowing as Kane moves towards the outer part of our sparring circle. I hear a loud laugh as my brother chuckles, "Told you, he wasn't ready for this yet" Mac grins behind his tattooed fist as Kane salutes the both of them with his middle finger.

Turning towards Luke, I smile gently hoping to ease Kane's threat. He waits for me to nod in order for us to start. Taking a deep breath, I open my eyes just as I exhale and instantly I feel my wolf. My canines scrape my bottom lip and my eyes zero in on my opponent. I circle him slowly, mentally blocking out everyones mind links. Especially Kane's, I needed to focus. I hadn't fully shifted only partically to heighten my senses, Kane wanted the both of us to sparr in our human form first needing to still be in control of our bodies and actions, especially since this was my first time training with them.

Walking a full circle, I nod at Luke and he springs into action, launching right at me. I feel, my body drop into a crouch my fingers stretch and my nails extend into claws. They lift as if in slow motion and easily slice through Luke's white singlet and tanned skin. He drops into a forward roll behind me just as I turn mid crouch. A large gush of blood drips along my hand and forearm.

Luke snarls as he rightens himself, his hand moves towards the large gash against his stomach. My eyes follow the blood trailing onto the ground, turning the soil a dark muddy brown colour. I hear the attack before feeling it, Luke's clawed hand grips my neck and slams me onto my back. I panic for just a second as Lukes canines extend, his mouth opening on a growl. Narrowing my eyes, I push my wolf forward slightly, getting a grip on his hand wrapped around my throat I sink my claws into his skin.

He growls lowly, his grip loosening slightly. As soon as his grip slips, I act instantly. Pulling his hand up and off me, I pull his fingers back, almost breaking his wrist. His body bucks backwards easing off of me, giving me the momentum I need to throw him to the side. I heave myself up and hook my legs around his neck, I make sure to pull his arm through the gap between my legs and tighten. Applying pressure to his wrist I tighten my legs around his neck and pull, laying down on my back until he's locked within my grasp.