Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter Pan)

My jet black hair whipped my face as I turned to run. Run away from my terrible fate. I knew what was coming for me. It was the only thing that could hurt me worse than death. The shadow was going to take me away. It knew what I feared most. My parents, Ariel and Prince Eric, have told me stories about a shadow that would take me away to a place called Neverland.

Mom has been there before. Thats where she met Regina, the evil queen. She gave her feet so that she could be with my dad forever. Mom has told me stories about Neverland. She has told be how Henry was kept there as prisioner a couple years ago. Henry and I have been best friends since forever. I can't believe that he went through all of that. 

I can't imagine life without Henry. We grew up together. He would tell me stories about fairytales before Emma broke the curse. It was fun and exciting to think that my mom was a mermaid. It was all imaginary until Emma saved the day. Henry and I are incerferable. I knew that Henry was in Neverland, but I didn't know that Peter Pan tried to steal his heart.

As my thoughts were clogging my mind the Shadow grew closer. It was right on my heel. What did I ever do to deserve this. I know that Pan is going to kill me. I just hope that he does it painlessly.

"Mom! Dad! Someone please help!" I scream. All the streets were abadonded. Well what can you expect when its midnight in Storybrook. 

"Mealody! Baby where are you?" Ariel cries for me.

She always calls me "baby" when something is going wrong. Must be materal instints or something. It drives me up the wall though. I am 16 years old. I'm not a baby anymore.

"Mom, help me!" I yell. Fear is striking me at it's hardest. 

Why does the Shadow want me? Wouldn't he want Henry again? I mean I don't want him to take Henry, but this just doesn't make sense.

Something is tugging on my back wool coat. It has me. The Shadow pulls me up towards the sky. Higher and higher we went. Faint calls are coming from the ground below. I can't yell back. My fear has effected me to the point in which I can't move, can't speak, can't fight back.

The higher we went, the worse my eye sight got. I feel like my body is just giving up on me. My limbs grew cold and I feel dead. My last though is one of fear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A crash of water wakes me up. I slowly open my brown eyes to see that I am on a beautiful beach. The sand is white and the ocean is this beautiful clear blue. The sun was just about to rise. I feel like I am in a dream, like I am dead. I probably am. I don't remember much of how I got here. After I passed out last night, I thought that I died.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" A lovely british voice said coming from behind me.

I turn around to see this boy with a beautiful shade of brown hair. He can't be much older than I. He was wearing almost all green. It worked for him. The shades of green beautifully contasted this skin tone. This boy felt famliar, like I met him before.

"Oh how rude of me. I'm Peter, Peter Pan," He spoke as he sat down beside me.

This was the boy. The boy who torchured Henry. I can't believe the devil can be so beautiful. I was discusted by him. How can he live like this. I abrubly stood up and started to walk along the ocean to get away from this freak of nature. I don't know what to say to him. What do you say to someone who took your best and only friend away, to take his heart.

"Oh, so you've heard of me. I promise I'm not as bad as everyone thinks I am." Peter says cockily, chasing me down the beach.

I pick up my  pace. I can't dare to see this boy's face again. He is so sick.

"Oh come on. How long can you stay mad at me? You don't even know me," Peter spoke right into my ear. He caught up to me. Great.

"Seriously? I don't have to know you! You kidnapped Henry! You tortured him! You made him give up his heart for you! And know you are saying that I can't be mad at you! Fine, I'm not mad at you. Being mad at someone doesn't last forever. I hate you Peter! I will always hate you! I hope you die alone in a shallow grave even if that means that I would have to do it myself," I comfront him.

He had a smirk covering his sly little face. I slapped him will all the stregth that I could muster. That sure as hell shook the smile off his face. He took my wrist with a tight grip.

"You'll regret that Mealody!" Peter said while dragging me into the forest.

"How the hell do you know me name?" I retorted.

"First order of bisiness, no asking me questions. If you want to know something talk to Felix about it. Second, who do you think ordered the Shadow to bring you here?"

He was the one who ordered the ungodly Shadow to bring me here! What does he want from me?! I can't believe this is happening! Its not! I am back home, with Henry drinking hot chocolate while watching some stupid Christmas cartoon or something.

Oh snap out of it! I am in Pan's relam now. There is no going back. I am stuck here with the boy who hurt Henry.

After a few hours of walking in silence, Peter and I finally made it to their camp out. It was quite impresive for a group of boys to make by themself.

"Boys, come out here! We have a visitor!" Peter Pan called.

In a moment there was 20 to 30 boys out to see me. They act like they haven't seen a girl before. Well the last time they saw one, she was trying to kill them. Emma came here to save Henry and almost killed them all in the process. Plus, Emma is like ten years older than them, so they didn't really think of her as a girl, but as a woman.

"Who might this be?" A shaggly blonde said coming to stand beside me. I shifted towards Pan, only because this freaky blonde was staring at me with thristy eyes.

"Everyone, this is Mealody. She will be staying with us for a while. Make her feel at home," Peter said to them and let go of my arm.

I can already see the bruises forming because of his tight grip.

"Felix, take her to the spare room in my hut," Peter said to the weird blonde.

Oh so that was Felix, the creep who is still staring at me. He had a couple of scars covering his face. Felix grabbed my hand as Peter whispered in his ear. Felix gave Pan a head nod and brought me to a mysterious room in one of the huts that the boys made.

How did you like it? Comment what you thought of it!

(P.S. the story line of the true OUAT is changed in here.)

Vote and Reccommend!