Chapter 20

His hands are wrapped tightly around mine. No escape from the death grip. Twisting my arm Henry found joy. This couldn't be him, it couldn't. Henry was never the one for violence.

"Please. I beg of you," I cry. My arm in unspeakable pain.

" You think I want to do this? I hate doing this, but I have to," Henry coughs.

"No you don't. Let me go, please. I need Peter," I scream as another shot of pain coursed through my viens.

Henry pulled out a knife from his back pocket. It's blade shimmered in the moonlight.

"Now stop talking!" Henry spat.

I shut my mouth. I held my breath as he raised the blade to my throat. The sharp knife graised my throat. Luckly my skin didn't breath, but it did get the point across. M breath hitched as Henry gave my arm a yank.

I tried not think about what will happen to me. I tried to clear my mind of all the blurry thoughts. All my attempts failed. I couldn't help but think about the tight grip around my forear.

We've been walking for hours now. Atleast thats what it feels like. My eyes grow more and more weary as time passes by. My weak legs couldn't handle my body.

"What are you doing?" Henry yelled.

"I can't," I whisper.

"GET UP!" Henry commanded.

"Please Henry. Please," I beg.

"NO. We have to be there! We have to get there on time," His voice had hints of sadness and frustation.

I have no idea what he was talking about.

"Be where, Henry?" I murmured

"I can't tell you! I'm sorry Melody. I am so sorry."

"You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

"I know you think that, but not today. I have to do this! I have to!"

"Can you at least tell me who wants me?" I asked him.

"Some guy named Felix or something," Henry struggled with his words.

POV of Peter

I can't even remember the last time that I have seen Melody. I need her. I just got her back an dnow she has been taken away from me. Its like a greater force was just toying with me. I can't handle it. I love her!

I have been searching ever since she ran. I have searched everywhere but the Dark Forest. I doubt she would run in there though. No one, not even my father, knows the way through the Dark Forest. 

With my low head I slugged back to my cabin. I can't believe this. My emotions have clouded my mind.

The cabin was empty and cold. There was no one except me. I need her here. I need my Mel. I need my princess,

"Peter?" A sweet voice calls for me. Melody?

I race around my house. She's here!! My paniced mind raced with me.

"Melody!" I cried. "Mel!"

"Peter," The voice was weaker now. In pain even.

"MEL WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell.

"Peter. Help me! Please," She cried. 

I popped my head in one room.

Empty.

Another room.

Empty.

A third room.

Empty.