Chapter 12

Point of view of Melody

"Baby, sweetie, You know I love you," my wrechred mother said.

"Don't you say that to me! You couldn't love a child. You don't even have a motherly bone in your body!" I scream.

"Mel, its okay. We need to go." Peter whispered in my ear.

"No Peter! I have to confront her! She can't act this way!" I yell.

"Mel, we need to go before my father comes back to hurt you." Peter said and dragged me to the portal that he had already set up while I was yelling at my mom.

"Fine. Only because we needed to leave," I said and held on to Peter's hand tight.

"Lets go. I'm taking you to my home," Peter whispered and jumped into the swirling portal.

~

~

~

We arrived in the Enchanted Forrest around sunset. It was beautiful seeing the sunset here. Peter and I have been holding hands and talking about his childhood. It was only now when I stopped holding my hands and brought them up to my mouth. We stopped at this huge castle. When I say huge, I really mean huge. It is like six stories high.  The castle has this rustic vibe. It feels like Peter's home is like 1,000 years old or something.

"No way!" I tug at Peter.

"What?" He asked me, completely in awe of the ridicious face I'm making.

"This can't be your house! Its- its- well HUGE!"

"Yeah babe. I know," Peter said and wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed my forehead. 

We entered the castle and I was awestricken again. It was just mesmerising . The detail into everything was just flabbergasting. I feel like rolaty stepping foot in this house.

"The bedrooms are on the thrid floor. You miust be beat. Lets head up there now," Peter said taking my bag.

I just nodded. No words could fly off my tongue. Its just so beautiful in here. Coming through that door was like time traveling to the King of France's castle in the 1500s (the castle in Reign if anyone knows that).

Peter took my hand and led me up the long desending stairs. The tapsteisry were in so much detail. I am kinda an art geek. It is just so incredible that I walking up two flights of stairs with this amazing guy. I just love my life sometimes. I never thought that my life could be even okay when I lived in Storybrooke, and now I am living in paradise. This is all thanks to Peter. There is nothing I can do to repay him. 

The climb to the thrid floor was silent, well almost silent, I was gawking and Peter was just chuckling at me. There were no words though. 

Once we made it to the third floor, Peter said, "Do you want a room to yourself, or do you want to share a room?"

"I really don't mind sharing," I say biting my lip. 

"Great!" Peter said, "Lets go in this room." Peter pointed to a room with a brass knob. All the other ones had silver, this one was brass for what ever reason. I liked it. It was orginal, you know.

Once Peter turned the knob and opened the door, I stormed right in. I wasn't aware that someone was in there until she screamed.

"Who the hell are you?" I half scream half asked.

"Mel, baby whats wrong?" Peter said pulling me into a hug, almost protecting me.

"The girl! Didn't you see her?" I whipped my head around to try to spot the mysterious girl again. I came  up dry. Where had she gone. The was literally just there.

"Love, no one is here. Are you okay?" Peter asked me holding me tighter.

"B-b-but she was just here. She was on the balcony. She screamed. She was-"

"Mel, look at me," Peter cut me off. I gave in and look into his brililent eyes. "You are safe, okay? I won't let anyone hurt you. I got you. I always will keep you safe."

 "I just need some sleep," I said trying to convice myself that the girl wasn't there. That she was just a figment of my imagination. 

Thats not a bad excuse. I have done that before. Eric and Ariel always thought that they were my imaginary friends. I got to know them better. They were all in pain, torn souls. The 'imgainary friends' went away on my 12 birthday. I haven't seen one since. I have just blown it off, nothing to worry about. I hope they don't come back. 

I crawled into bed and Peter followed. The circles under his eyes show that he is also pretty tired. He faced me and held my hands as we fell into a deep sleep. Too deep if you ask me. This is when the nightmares start.

"You can't talk to him, see him, breath the same air as him. He has only made you life swirl down hill," Ariel said. 

I struggle to get out of the bounds that held down my hands and feet .

"What the hell did you do to me?" I scream. Hopefully someone will be able to hear me.

"You were unstable. We had to do something. Melody, you were going to kill me. How can I just stand there and see you ruin your life?" Ariel said again circling the stren wooden chair that I bound to.

I stuggle again and again. Nothing is helping. I am helpless. The bounds are too strong.

"We don't need to worry about Pan anymore," Eric said coming into my vision. "He is dead, just like you requested."

Eric's hands were bloodly and shaking. That bastard! My tear ducts explode. I couldn't get my tears in.

"How could you kill him!" I scream. " I loved him! He can't die! Peter is immortal!"

Ariel slapped me at this point. Damn it that hurt.

"Just because he could live forever, doesn't mean he can't be killed," Ariel said into my ear.

"You Bitch!" I spit at her.

Eric punched me this time.  His forceful fist came in contact with my cheek. A few more tear fell. Am I in Hell?

So so so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I promised a double update on New Years and that never happend. I just got a puppy and have been so busy dealing with him. His name is Mumford! Like Mumford and Sons, My family is really into Music...

I hope you liked it! 

Does anyone know what A faelorlehn is? Cade McRioch told me I was one after killing Hellhounds.

Anyone that has read the Otherworldly Triliogy, then Message me. I am rereading those books for the 4th time today! SOOOOO GOOOOOD! If anyone is looking for a good book to read, READ OTHERWORLDLY TRILIOGY BY JENNA ELIZABETH JOHNSON! The first book is called Faelorehn! SO SO Good.

Vote, COmment, and Reccommend!

Love you guys! :*