Chapter 34

"Finally," Peter breathes. "Let's go home love."

He picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck while digging my head into his chest. I want all of this pain that I have to go away. I finally have a chance for that through Peter. Just him carrying me back home helps me put away the agonizing pain.

I can feel his warm heart through his chest. The smooth rythmatic beat of his heart sooths the pounding in my brain. What makes me so lucky as to get a guy like him? He is everything that a girl could ever want. I need him now more than ever.

"I love you Peter," I mumble into his chest.

I could feel a small chuckle vibrate through his chest. I looked up at him. Why was he laughing? I truly meant what I said. I know it was out of the blue and random, but I feel like I need to tell him a million times after what happened.

"Mel, you couldn't even comprehend my love for you. You are what makes the sun rise everyday. You are my soul reason for exsistance. I would climb a billion moutains just to hear you whisper those words. I would die the most painful death just to see you smile," Peter said. He stopped in his trracks and just looked at me. His eyes were full of senerity. "You do know that, right?"

"How can you still love me after what has happen? I am the worst person for you. I don't understand how you can say those things a truly mean those words. I am garbage," I admit. Thats how I feel. I have betrayed him too many times, yet he still says he loves me. Its impossible.

"How can you say that? I have fallen in love with you ever since I first saw you. I don't care what you do as long as at the end of the day you find me. We were made for each other wether the world likes it or not. Nothing can break us, love. I won't let it," Peter whispered into my ear, lightly placing a kiss on my lobe. He placed me down.

"Peter," I stammered.I don't know what to say. I just completely melted under his touch. He roamed his finger tips along my skin. I wanted to moan with pleasure. His soft hands grabbed my waist.

"Can we just have this moment?" Peter murmured. I gave him a single nod before he crashed his lips onto mine.

Peter's sweet lips moved in sync with mine and he slammed my body against a tree. I could feel his hungry fingers dance along my body. He played with the hem of my, well technically his, shirt. I was still not wearing any pants, but at this point, I couldn't care less. I am with Peter. Nothing can hurt me.

His tongue gently glided along my lower lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a little and his tongue swarmed in. He was exploring my mouth as he always did. I love it.

I feel him tampering with the hem a little more. I slowly move my hand to his.

"Not now. You never know who can be lurking in the woods," I mumble between blissful kisses.

Peter pulls back and rests his forehead on mine. He gently shakes his head.

"Buzzkill," He jokes before picking me up again and kisses my neck.

"I love you too," I tease. He just shakes his head as if I were a child. I can feel his hand trembling a little. "Is everything okay Peter?"

"Yeah, it's just," He cuts off. "You had something stuck on your, your underwear and I was trying to take it out when it pricked me."

I hopped out of his grasp and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Something was stuck to my panties? I twist around and lift Peter's shirt up at little to find a twig with black and purple stems and roots.

"What the hell?" I murmur aloud. I carefully removed the twig and held it out in front of us. "Do you know what this is?"

"Damn it. I should have know-" Peter groan in pain. "known that Sebastian let is off too easily."