Chapter 42

PLEASE READ (A/N) AT THE END IF THE CHAPTER! ENJOY!

"Pan! What are you doing here? Emma!" Ariel screamed as I bursted through the door.

Emma soon appeared and she had her gun out. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail and she was wearing her red leather jacket.

"Pan back away. I don't want to hurt you," Emma spoke confidently, but her shaking hands told me differently.

"I don't want to hurt you either. I just want Melody back. We will get out of your hair and return to Neverland," I spoke calmly.

"Why? So you can hurt her?" Ariel snapped.

"You're the one that is hurting her! Emma, do you know where my fiancé is right now?" I asked.

"She's in her room. Right Ariel?" Emma slowly lowered her gun and tucked it back to her belt.

"Yeah, of course. Safe and healthy," Ariel's voice quavered a little.

"Ariel? She is in her room, safe," Emma questioned Ariel.

"Of course. What are you suggesting?" Ariel defended.

"I am going to have to check the room to make sure that she is there."

"This is ridiculous! You have no right to search my house!"

"Where is she?"

"Honey," Eric said, coming up the stairs with his head down and blood covering his hands. "Melody is really disobeying. She still is struggling."

"What?" Emma and I spat at the same time.

"Where is she, Eric?" I growled.

He stayed silent. I pushed past everyone and and rushed down the creaky stairs.

Melody was cowering in the corner. Her face was all bloody and bruised. Blood was dripping from her face and arms. Her eyes were sparkling with pain and hopelessness.

"Mel?" I choked on my word. I can't believe someone would do this to her!

"Peter? Is that really you?" she sounded weak. Very weak.

"Yes," I ran to her delicate side. "I'm right here love."

Quickly, I undid the rope that tied her arms together and she jumped into my arms crying. She was still wearing the ring I gave her. I thought for sure that her demons that she calls parents would have taken it away.

"What did they do to you, love?" I asked with my tone full of worry.

She couldn't respond. Melody was trying to choke back her tears, but they kept on tumbling out.

POV of Melody

I didn't think that I would ever see Peter again. That's what Eric kept on telling me as he cut my arms and kicked my stomach. He said that Rumple was killing him because he doesn't deserve to live any more.

And I believed him.

I clung onto Peter just to make sure that he was actually here. The pain that coursed through my body. I whimpered slightly under Peter's loving arms. I know that he isn't trying to hurt me, but the pain that my father put me through is still there.

I pull back a little, from Peter's grasp. At first he looked confused and a little hurt, but once I glanced down at my cut arms he realized.

"I'm going to heal you, okay?" He stumbled on his words a little.I simply gave him an unsure nod. He blew some magic along my arms and face. I cringed and cry out with pain. Whatever Peter blew on me wasn't healing.