Chapter 29

I woke up as the door scarached open. I rubbed my eyes to clearly see the figure that was standing in the door frame. Peter. He grinned and walked over to me. I remained still. I knew what he had given me before. He first stabbed me with dreamshade then made me drink the water that would keep me on Neverland.

"Hello my little princess," Peter smirked as he pulled me up by the arm. "How are you today?"

"Let go of me Peter!" I whined as he squeezed my arm.

"Oh look at that! My queen assumes that I would let her go that easily." he chuckled to himself. "Melody, you can't act out like this. I have more power than you could ever imagine."

"I am not your queen. Not anymore!" I yelled at him. He squeezed my arm tighter than before. I whinced again.

"You will be whom ever I want you to be!" Peter forcefully whispered into my ear. "Now slap a smile on that pretty face of yours before I do it myself. We need to let the Lost Boys know that they have to strong leaders."

"Strong?" I said in disbelief. "You think that you are strong?! Look at you right now! You are hurting me Peter! You can expect the boys to believe this, when I don't even believe that you ever loved me!"

"How could you say that? I love you, Mel. I always have and always will!" Peter yelled at me. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Then prove it!" I screamed. " I have been trapped in a cage for the passed 11 days! How could you lock me in another one! If you truly loved me than you wouldn't have done this to me! You already have prevented me from leaving Neverland! What is your point with locking me up!"

"I can't let you loose. Not yet! I have to know that you won't disobey me. I know you hate it down here. I hate it too! I hate not seeing your beautiful face when I wake! This hurts me more than it hurts you!"

"What ever helps you sleep at night," I scoffed.

"What did you say to me!" He growled.

"I said, WHAT EVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!" I exclaimed. "You can't be this stupid to think this way! You are a coward, Peter! Just like Sebastian always said, YOU ARE A COWARD!"

Peter pierced his fingernails through my forearm. Blood was starting to tickle out and I whinced in pain again. I can see that Peter was getting angrier by the second.

"Don't! I am warning you, Mel! Don't ever say those words again or so help me God-"

"-YOU. ARE. A. COWARD."

Peter swung his arm so that his strong arm came in contact with my face. The blow cause me to fall down. I immediatily lifted my hands to my face. The pain stung through my face and tears pour out. Peter rushed to my side.

"Stay away!" I murmured. Peter her my quiet voice and backed off.

"I am so sor-"

"Safe it for someone who cares!" I yelled back at him,

Peter backed out of the room and the door blocked the unforgiving light. Only a thin sliver sliced into my cage. I looked up with watery eyes and noticed something. Peter must have been to caught up with his thought that he didn't close the door all the way.

I slowly stood up with one of my hands still covering my hurt cheek. With my other hand I whipped the hated tears away. I really need to stop crying. I opened the ajar door. The bright light of the torches shocked me. I took a long inhale as I took my first step into the hall way. Someone must've heard my footsteps as my way down the hall, because a male voice called out.

I quickly followed the voice to another cell. I looked through the small sliver.

"Felix?" I asked. Of course I knew it was him, but this is so shocking. Why would Peter put him in here?

"Melody?" He answered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, well Pan stabbed with a Dreamshade laced daggar, and frced me to drink the revival water. So I am stuck here, forever."

"He did the same thing to me. I need to get you out of here."

I looked down at the handle and noticed it was a simple slide lock. I shifted my hands over the lock and unlocked it. Then I opened the heavy door. Felix looked terrible. He was paler than I last saw him, thinner too. I guess Peter never feed him like he feed me.

I entered his room and slouched down by Felix to help him up. He lifted his arm around my neck as some sort of a crouch. I got him up and walking. He made our way to the door when an invisible wall blocked our path. I bumbed off of it and fell on my butt.

I crawled my way back over to the door and banged my fists against it. Each time it made a loud sound, like the banging of pots and pans. Soon enough Peter's loud footsteps echoed through the hall. He stopped at a hault at Felix's door.Peter just simply smiled and shock his head.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Peter breathed. " I never would've thought that I would see my best mate with my queen imprisoned together. How did you get in here anyway, Mel?"

I didn't respond. Peter was truly scaring me. He has been so bipolar lately. I curled in really close with Felix. I know that this isn't the smartest thing to do, but I need some protection.

"Answer me!" He demanded. I shuttered over his demands.

"Y-You left the d-door open," I stuttered.

"I did, did I? Well I'll make sure that you won't be escaping next time." Peter snarled and lifted his hand with the palm up. Doing this action, made me stand. He was using magic.

"Felix! Help me please!" I begged. Peter moved his hand so that it was advancing towards him. I replicated the actions. Felix immediatly stood up and held me back. He wasn't strong enough though. Peter motioned me closer and closer. I had to obey. I didn't have the ability to stop.

When I made it to the door, I could see that Peter lifted the spell that held Felix and myself in the cell. Once I got out, he placed the same spell back on. I looked back at Felix who looked flabbergasted. He looked clueless on what to do.

"C'mon Mel. Look at me like you used to," Peter coaxed. He turned my face to that I was looking into his darkening eyes. I want nothing to do with this Peter. He is not the one that fell inlove with. This Peter is a total stranger to me. "I want to see your beautiful and vibrate green eyes, taste your sweet lips, and hold you like I used to."

I know that Felix heard all of these words, which makes me feel really uncomfortable. Its not like I like him or anything, but it is truly none of his bisiness. While I am lost in my thoughts I felt Peter's lips smash against mine. I want to refuse. I really do, but I can't. In that moment the new and darken Peter was washed away. I felt my old Peter return.

I kissed him back, and deepen the kiss by pulling on the hair at the back of his neck. Peter pulled me closer to him so that their was no air separting us from each other. This is a sensation that I have missed with all of my heart. He moved his hands to the lower arch of my back and pulled me tighter to him. Within a blink of an eye, Peter pushed me up against one of the walls. He never broke contact with my lips. It was a flash to the past. A beautiful dance into the far away past. I wanted this to last forever. I needed this.

I can't survive without him.

Wow that took a big turn!