Chapter 51

Melody's POV
"Sebastian, what do you want from me?" I shake in fear as his overwhelming presence terrifies me.

"There's not one specific thing I want from you, little cub. You should know that by now. I want all of you. I've never stopped wanting you," He cooed and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him.

"Please let me go. I want to see my kids, I need to see them."

"You can spare a couple days with me, after all I am the reason why you ever had the kids. I sacrificed my life for your coward of a boyfriend and baby daddy. You have to give me this, I deserve it."

"You don't deserve anything!" I spat on him.

"Please Mel," His eyes sudden softened and his voice calmed. "I just want to hear your sweet heart beat as my arms wrap around your body and rock you to sleep. You've got to believe me that I am completely in love with you."

"But I don't love you. You've got to realize that by now."

His face dropped and he dropped his grip on my neck. Instead he pulled me in tight. His face dug into the crick of my neck. I was shocked at first, but soon relaxed into the hug. It felt like we was turning into my second skin because of how tight his hug was.

"Please give me another chance. I'll change for you. I know you won't love me, I'm expecting that you won't. I just need to be near you. Your heart makes my heart beat. Please stay here for a couple of days, that's all I need," he cried into me. "I'll move on after that. I'll stay on the other side and I won't bother you ever again."

"Sebastian," I sigh.

"What, Mel?"

"Peter is probably worried sick about me. I need to get back to him."

"I won't be able to move on without spending a couple of days with you. You can send a message to Pan if you want."

"Can't you just let me go back to Neverland?"

"Only if I can come with you."

"Would that work? Would you be able to come back to Neverland?"

"I think so, just as long as I am as powerful as I think I am."

"Let's do it then. We'll go back to Neverland together. Why didn't you do this before?"

"Because in order for the magic to work, there has to be two people of magic origins, and the other person has to want me to go with them."

"What are we waiting for then?" I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Take me to Neverland."

"Anything for you, my angel."

In a flash we were in my room. I woke up in my bed and Sebastian woke up beside me. Our hands were still intertwined. He flashed me a smile and got up from the bed.

"We did it Mel. I'm alive again! How could I ever thank you?"

"Wait, you're alive? I thought you were just coming here as a ghost or something," I spoke in confusion.

"I can't just roam wherever I want when I'm dead. I had to be resurrected in order to come here. My marks, they're gone! Melody, you've done it! You've cleansed me!"

He pulled me up and held me close to his chest. I felt his soft lips plant a sweet, light kiss on the top of my head. I shivered slightly, not used to it being his lips that have touched me.

"How have I cleansed you?"

"The black marks that were on my skin have faded because I was practically reborn. Those marks were holding the evil and anger inside of me. I'm happy again, pure."

"Well I'm so glad that I could help," I laughed and pulled away from his grasp. "But I need to find Peter and my kids to tell him that I'm safe"

"I'll help you."

We left the tent and we were stopped by Reily, guarding the opening of the tent. He was purely shocked. Bewilderment covered his entire expression. Nonsense syllables were slipping off of his tongue.

"How did you wake up?" Reily finally said. "Who's this? How did he get in the room? I've been guarding it all day! Does Pan know that he was in there? Does he know that you're even awake?"

"Slow down Reily and just tell me where Peter is," I laughed.

"He's gone Melody. Pan left Neverland with your kids to try to get some help. He had no idea the reason why you were still sleeping. Why were you still sleeping?"

"Uh, um well," I stuttered looking up at Sebastian, unsure of what to say.
"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that she's back," Sebastian reassured Reily.
A brief nod of Reily's head clarified that he believes Sebastian. I saw a bubbly boy run to me from the woods. Zach.
"Mommy!" He squealed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I thought you said that Pan had your kids, and he doesn't look like you or him," Sebastian whispered in my ear.
"This is Zach, my favorite little lost boy," I giggled and scuffled his hair which made his shrivel his little nose up.

Sebastian smiled and bent down to Zach's level. Zach whispered something in Sebastian's ear which caused them both to laugh. Sebastian shook his head and stood back up.

"What did he say?"

"You'll find out eventually, mommy," Sebastian joked.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him by the arm away from the brothers. He reluctantly followed and dug his heels into the dirt.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to talk to you alone, that's what I'm doing," I pout.

"But I like Zach, he tells me secrets."

"Oh yeah?" I laugh. "What kind of secrets?"

"About you. I mean I already know all your secrets but it's nice to know that he is willing to share," Sebastian played.

"You are so different know. Everything used to be so deep and intense but now you are so light hearted. I think I like it better."

"Well good, this new Sebastian is here to stay," He smiled and picked me up bridal style.

"Put me down!" I scream and laugh at the same time.

He started to head towards the ocean which only caused me to squirm. Getting annoyed with me, Sebastian threw me over his shoulder and started to pick up his pace.

"Sebastian! I know what you're about to do. I swear if you drop me in the ocean, you're coming with me," I screamed.

"I was planning to," he laughed and jumped off a small cliff and into the salty water.

I swam to the surface alongside Sebastian. His silver locks were covering his forehead and a bright smile was placed on his lips. Something really has changed him. I still love Peter with all of my heart, and Sebastian is not going to change that one bit. I just hope that he finds someone else that cares about him as much as he can about someone else.
-----
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update!!! I'm going to start writing the next chapter tonight, but it's like 1 am here! It's going to be in Peter's pov while in Storybrooke! I hope you guys like it!

Thanks to kristagzz and crisia2000 THEY REALLY INSPIRED THESE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS SO FOLLOW THEM!!