Chapter 50

"You've had you're kids, now it's time for us to play," The familar growl of my ex-lover over flowed my senses. "You act as though I will just go away. You're stuck with me, little cub."

"Sebastian, go away. Let me be," I groaned. His face appeared in front of me. The same silver hair and twisted smile allowed me to go weak at my knees. He scared me. He always scares me.

"Aw my little princess, now that I have you and your kids have a father to take care of them, I think that it's my turn for some little fun."

I turned around and started to run. I was fast, but he was faster. My feet brushed past multiple Dreamshade plants that had been created in my dream like state. Do I risk it? Would that even kill him if he is already dead?

"Come out come out wherever you are," I heard Sebastian sing. This is all a game to him, a game that he is dying to win.

I hid behind a tree when I heard his footsteps race closer. A chuckle escaped his lips and the cracks of leaves determined that he found my hiding place. Right when I was about to run, a strong hold on my waist halted me.

"That was fun little cub," he smirked. His chest was against my back and he was nibbling at my lobe. "But don't think you can get away that easily again."

I shuttered as he caressed my cheek with his cold hand. His breath hung around my neck.

"I am more powerful than ever. You can't leave here without my okay. But don't worry about that love, I will never hurt you."

"Please let me go. My kids are going to grow up fast. Within their first year they will grow into adults. You can't let me miss those moments with them," I begged. He smirked and brought a knife out from his back pocket.

"Now my innocent little girl," He mewled. Sebastian lightly patted my nose with the knife. "Are you going to run and die, or will you stay and live?"

"How can I live when you have me here captured. Just let me go home."

"You are home, my love. Wherever I am, is your home."

"I want my kids back. I just want to hold my babies," I cried hoping to side with his sympathy.

"I guess we'll just have to make some of our own."

Peter's POV

The early morning sun struck my eyes and I turn over to see my dearest Melody still asleep in her bed. I would've woken her, but she just gave birth last night and I think she should probably get more sleep.

I padded over to my deearest babies. You can already tell that they've grown. It's going to be insane these next couple of months. I picked up my baby girl and craddled her in my arms until she woke up. Her sweet eyes fluttered open an a makeshift smile appeared.

Her brother soon woke up too. He was reaching up to his sister and so I put Cassie down next to Hunter. He hugged her  and she hugged him back. I wonder how long their sibling love is going to last.

Melody was still sound asleep. Her light breathes were silent. I kissed the top of her head before snuggling in right next to her. 

"Honey, wake up," I smiled. She remained motionless. "Mel you have to get something to eat." Motionless. "I'm serious. You got to get up." Nothing. "Mel wake up!"

My breath started to quiver. She wasn't waking up. Why isn't she waking up? I yelled for Reily and he ran in moments later. I tod him that she wasn't waking up and he seemed as alarmed as I am. I would've called Felix, but he is currently... unavailible. 

"Did she drink or eat anything strange last night?" Reily asked. I easily dismissed the stupid question. I wouldn't ever let her eat something that wasn't safe.

"Reily, you are in charge of camp until I figure out whats going on. I have to focus on Mel and my kids right now."

"Got it Pan. Should I tell the boys?"

"No I don't need them to worry, because worry leads to chaos."

"They are going to ask questions as to why you won't be out and about. And what about Zach, he is going to want to talk to her."

"Tell him that he can't. I need to figure this out. Have them train today. Help the children work on archry and the older boys knife throwing. I need to go to Storybrooke and ask for help."

"But, Pan, your children."

"I'll take them with me. Under no circumstances will you let anyone go into this tent. Do you understand?"

"But-"

"I said, do you understand?" I growled.

"Yes sir."

He left and I waited until I heard his voice give the boys commands to train. There were some complants, but after a couple of minuted, the voices halted and the boys must've left.

I grabbed my two children and flashed the three of us to Storybrooke while my beautiful love still slept.

The town was busier than usual. People were walking in the street with speed. I caught a glimpse of Snow adn Charming.

"Snow!" I yelled trying to get her attention. She was shocked when she heard me.

"Pan, what are you doing here? You need to go home! Now!" She yelled as soon as we were close enough to each other.

"Melody won't wake up. I don't know what to do," I explained.

"You have to go back to Neverland with you childrem. It's not safe here anymore. I'm sure you can figure something out."

"I could if I never what was up. I'm terrified Snow. Why isn't it safe here?"

"Its a long story Pan, but you need to go. We can do as much as you can."

"No, I need my Melody to wake up!"

"Pan," Charming said, "go before you get stuck here."

Hunter adn Cassie start to squirm in my arms and I get more irritated. I tried to calm them down, but it didn't do much. 

"I need help, and if you can't help me I will have to go to my father."

"He's the reason why Storybrooke isn't safe anymore."

"Well I have to do something!"

A dark cloud formed over head. Magic.

"It's too late Pan. We told you to leave, but you didn't listen. I suggest you go to a safe place. It's going to get a little... heated here," Charming informed me. 

My breath halted and I started to run with my babies in my arms. I've heard of this curse before. No way am I going to let my children be exposed to this. I headed to the forest and used magic to make a underground safe house.

It took awhile and the curse almost hit us. We made it in just in time. 

How will I ever get help to my dearest love now?

heyy guys. Okay so I had this and the last chapter finished but in was on my flashdrive and guess what?? SOME JERK STOLE IT!! I am so irritated. So I've been working on this shit chapter for the past couple of days.

I need to to post this because..

IT'S LOST LOVE'S BIRTHDAY!!!! My baby is offically One Year Old !!!! 

There is one more chapter and then a sequel will be made :).

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

xoxo