Chapter 49

"But before you go," Reily spoke and whispered something into Peter's ear. Whatever it was made Peter rather angry. His eyebrows furrowed and his jaw tighten.

"Melody," Peter gritted, "go to my tent. NOW!"

"But Peter-"

"Don't talk back to me," He growled and I quickly responded to his words. With my head down, I found my way to his tent, ignoring the slight ache in my stomach.

I didn't realized I was being followed until I sat on Peter's bed and felt the bed dip beside me. Reily sat with his arms behind him, supporting his weight. I saw him smirk in the corner of my eye.

"What do you want?" I groaned, finally facing him.

"What do you mean? You are staying on the island now. You should me thanking me," Reily spoke, slightly confused.

"Thanking you? And why should I be thanking you? It was going to be fine in Storybrooke."

"But now you are staying here, with Pan and Zach will be here too. We can have a family on this island."

"I do have a family," I placed my finger tips hesitantly on my enlarge stomach. 

"Well I don't. Zach is my only family and this is the first time he has ever spoken to me. He can hardly be considered family. You were the one who made him talk, he loves you like a mother. You can't just leave him. So I made you stay."

"What did you tell Peter?" I warily asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"I told him that Felix made you say those things. Its obvious that he is in love with you, so it wasn't that hard to believe that he threatened the life of your children until you told Pan that you didn't want to live in Neverland anymore. I told him that Felix was going to hide you away so that Pan couldn't find you."

"Reily! Do you realize what you have done?"

"I did what had to be done. You needed to stay on this island," Reily grunted.

"I don't even want to know what Peter is going to do to him. I can't believe you!"

"I had to do it!"

"You are a sick monster. If I left then no one would have gotten hurt. I would have been a forgotten memory. Everything would have eventually been okay. But you had to step in. You had to do something about this, because I guess everything revolves around you, doesn't it?"

"Don't act like you don't act the same. I've heard stories about you. You and your whorish ways. Sleeping with four different guys. Henry, Pan, Sebastian, and Felix. You think you can get away with so much, but you can't. You can't just run away from your problems. You need to stay here, for us. For the young ones who have already experienced so much lost. You became their constant, but you broke their hearts when Pan told all of us you were leaving. If you're going to be mad at anyone, be mad at yourself," Reily yelled.

There was a pause. Only angry breaths could be heard. I was speechless. He was right. I run away from problems. I'm weak. The sharp pain in my stomach worsened and I quickly fell to the floor because of the pain.

"What's going on?" Reily asked, wide eyed. "Pan! Something's wrong with Melody. Come quick."

Within an instant Peter was by my side with his hand around mine. His eyes were full of concern but his shirt contained the all too familiar chrimson liquid.

"W-what did you do?" I asked him through grunts of pain.

"Help me lift her up and on to the bed," Peter demanded on Reily. After a '1, 2, 3' I was on his bed with my head resting on his pillows.