Chapter 5

Peter and I hung out with the mermaids all day. Sunrise until sunset. I grew really close with my aunts. Its so weird saying that. I never knew that I ever had aunts until today. To be honest I never really thought about my extended family. 

There was story telling going on all day. The mermaids seemed to fancinated with me, for what ever reason. Probably because I am the only half-mermaid and half-human hybrid there is. Any way Peter was such a gentlemen. He was right by my side all day. His smile just sends butterflies throught my stomach.  There is something about this immortal boy that just melted my heart.

We were sitting next to each other in the moon light. All of the mermaids have retreated back into the water. So it was just us. We were sitting side-by-side in the cool sand with inter laced fingers. A sudden wave of tiredness sent me on my back.

I acidently took down Peter with me. My hand banged against his chest. He just laughed. His sweet chuckle is just so beautiful. Okay, maybe I'm biased. I am such a sucker for his british accent. It is just so crisp and clean cut.  

I totally forgot about Henry and my dream about him. It was nicce for one day to just forget about my worries and spend the day with Peter. Our first full day together. I can imagine my whole life with him. I can- seriously Melody! You have known Peter for how long? Like three or four days! And you are imagining your life with him? I seriously need some help.

"I wish everyday day can be like this," I confessed to Peter.

"You know love, you can. You can stay here. You can stay with me in Neverland," Peter told me sitting up a little.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You can stay in Neverland! Mel can't you picture it? You, me, Neverland, forever," Peter exclaims.

"Forever?" 

"Damn it. I freaked you out didn't I? Shit, Mel, I'm sorry. There is just somethign about you that I can't shake. Ever since you came to Neverland, you have made me happier," Peter told me.

"You feel it too?" I asked him.

"Of course I do! I have felt it ever since I first saw you! Mel, I love you!" Peter proclaimed.

Love? I am 16 I don't know what lve truely is! How can the boy I have known for 3 days love me? I don't know anything about him. But I do feel something, something special. I don't know if it love or not, but i do know that I would spend my life with him.

"I love you too Peter," I had to say it even though I don't know if I meant it. It was like i was possessed to say that. Strangly I don't regret it. I would do it again.

There was a huge smile that formed on his face. It warmed my heart to see him like this. Peter wrapped me into a warm hug and held me for like ten minutes.

"Can I tell you something?" Peter whispered in my ear.

"Of course. You can tell me anything," I told him.

"Do you remember yesterday when Henry came and I threated to tell you, your destiny right infront of him?" Peter said with a quiering voice.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"I want to tell you why I brought you here Melody. I don't want any secrets between us," Peter says with a shaky tone. "It all started when the boys and I first arrived to the island. We were all so scared, so lost, we felt so alone. We had no idea where we were. All any of us remembered was a think blue fog coming into our bedrooms that night. It swept us away here. After the sun rose up the next morning, there was a strange man walking around the clearing. His skin was a brownish green color with longish hair. His eyes were a sickly shade of mud. It was the dark one, or as you know him as Mr. Gold. He told us that we were sent here because on one would love us. That we were lost in the world, and he wants us to never be found. I don't really know why he did this, but he did. He disappeared and was replaced by a scroll. Felix brought the scroll to me as I read it to the rest of the boys.

It read These boys are lost. They will remain lost and alone. On your days here in Neverland, you will not age. You are doomed here for all enterity. You will live lost and alone with only these boys as your companions. One of you is worse than the others. If you ever find a way off this island then the one boy will still remain alone and Immortal. He will not be able to live off the island for more than 6 days without being pulled back in by your own shadow. There is but one hope for you. There is two chances for that one boy to create happiness and unity in Neverland. Either he takes the heart of the truest believer and live his   days immortal and powerful, but no one will love you, or you have a secound option. Your secound option is finding the first hybrid of its kind. She will live with you forever. She can be your "mother". This young girl will save you from your problems and despear.

Soon after, the lost boys and I had realized that I am that one boy. I am that one boy who pissed the dark one off the most. And Melody, I believe that you are that one girl. The dark one told me that I would love this girl once I first saw here and that we are meant to belong togther. I thats what happened when I met you love. You are our hope, their "mother". Melody, I love you and I always will," Peter finished his story.

I don't know how to repsond to soemthing like that. I don't know how to feel after hearing about that. Should I feel happy that I am saving these boys, or terrified that I will have to live here forever. Or am I terrified that I am practically Peter's soulmate? Rushing emotions swarmed through my head. It was pounding my skull. I can't think straight.

All of a sudden two lips were smashed into my face. I immediatly responded to this action. Our lips were moving in perfect sync. Peter nibbled on my botttom lip like last time, asking for entrance. I once again gave it to him. He explored my mouth, every inch of it. And just like last time Peter started to draw his lips to my neck.

At this point Peter is on top of me finding my weak spot on my neck. He was getting close. Too close. He finally found it and it made my body sudder in delight. I can't believe that Peter could do these things to me, make me feel this way. In a way, Peter made me feel helpless, that there wasn't anything I could do to stop this, to feel this way. He stayed at my neck for a while longer before returning to my lips.

This moment could last forever, for all care. I can't think of a happier moment in my life. Hell, I can't clearly remember a moment with out Peter. These days I have spent with him have made me so happy. 

After a while longer we stopped and my heart beat became normal. I felt more alive today than I have felt my entire life.

I feel like I have finally found my place in the world.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Comment what you think! I would be soo happy if you do!

10 votes until next update!