Chapter 9

Point of View of Peter

"Mel, no! Don't die on me!" I cried to the limb body beside me. "Please baby, I'm sorry. I should have never said that to you! I love you too Mel! Please don't leave me! I need you Melody!"

She just laid there motionless. My poor baby is dead. I need magic! Thats what I need! I blew blue dust all over Melody's body. Nothing. Nothing happened. Ursula. Thats who did this to her. She must have given my Melody something and made it magic restisant or something.

Not all evil is untanginle. It comes in all different shapes and sizes. Most everyone, even all the lost boys, think I use dark magic. I don't. Everything I have learned came from Tinkerbelle, a fallen fairy. She didn't know any dark magic, therefore I don't know any dark magic. 

I wish I did though, because if I know dark magic then Melody would be cured by now. My sweet Melody. I might never se her beautiful smile again, the way she looked at me, the way that see kissed me. I would do anything to get that back. I just want her happy, even if that means she is with Henry.

Henry! Henry might know what to do! I left Mel's body on the sand and rush to the ocean to call Henry. I used some tracking magic to call him to the surface, like what I did to Haley, and I dried my tears. After an aggonizing minute or so Henry came to the surface.

"Whats wrong? Did you find Melody?" He asked me.

I just pointed to Melody's body on the beach. I didn't have the capability to say the words. Henry rushed to the cold body and held it close to his chest. I would have stopped him, only I can hold Melody, but he looked devistated. It looked like a part of him was killed, ripped out his heart. I couldn't blame him. He has known Melody his whole life, while I have know her for a few days.

"How could you!" Henry screamed. "How could you do this to her?"

"It wasn't my falut Henry! Ursula gave her something! It was liquid evil I think. None of my magic can work on her, and I have tried everything. If she does wake up, Melody won't be herself. Well she will be Melody, but all the darkness inside of her will take power and the only thing she will want to do is hurt. I have seen no remedy for it.," I told Henry. "When my brother and I first arrived with all the lost boys, he too was captured by Ursula and given liquid evil. Liam ran crazy once Ursula released him. He killed half the boys on this island. At first he would just kill the ones that did him wrong. After a while he became even more barbaric and bloodthirsty. He came after me one night. He was about to slit my throat when I killed him. He had to be stopped, but there was no stopping him. The only way out of it was killing him. Someone had to do it. I guess the whole point of the story is that once the evil pumps through her viens there is no stop to the darkness. She is gone Henry, and Melody is never coming back." 

"There must be something Pan! There is always something!" Henry yelled at me.

"I have tried everything Henry! If there was something I would do it in a heartbeat! I would even die if it meant that she would truely be herself again. I love her Henry!" I roared at him.

"You don't even know what love is!" Henry screamed.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! You don't know me! I love Melody with all my heart! Don't you dare say other wise! I will forever love her!" I yelled.

"That sucks," A beautiful voice says coming from behind me. Melody. "I don't love you Pan! I love Henry! So leave me the fuck alone!"

no! No! NO! This can't be happening! I know its not true, but I can't help but feel like there is truth in the lie. My heart aches when I see her stroll over to Henry and give him a peck on his cheek.

"You liar! You said she was evil! You said that she has changed. The only thing that has changed is that she loves me. It undid the magic on her! You wanted me to believe that those words coming out of her mouth were lies! Its the truth! I feel it in my bones!" Henry advances towards me.

"No Henry don't," Melody said grabbing his hand, pulling him back. "Pan isn't worth your time. Lets go back to camp. I can't stand to see him anymore."

And with that they left. They left me. She left me. My sweet beloved Melody left me alone. I can't stand this! And of course when Melody is in true danger Henry won't do anything, because in this case she 'loves' him. I can't help but cry at this point.

This is ridiculos! Why can't he see that the feelings that now Melody has for him are fake? I need her in my life, and he doens't! I need her! 

A dark image appear beside me.

"You do know that she will never love you," Ursula said. "I didn't give her what I gave Liam. I gave her a truth potion Pan. All words that came out of her mouth is the truth. She doesn't love you! She never will."

And with that the evil sea queen disappeared. She has to be lying. My Mel loves me! I don't know what she gave my love, but I know that it wasn't a true tongue potion. It can't be.

Point of view of Ursula

That niave little boy. He must be even more stupid than I thought. There love is something more powerful than I could ever imagine. That poor Peter won't hold his hope for too long. I bet before the sun rises tomorrow morning, Henry and Melody will be back in Storybrook.

Point of View of Melody

"No Henry, don't," I say. Stop talking! Stop saying these words. I want Peter more than anything! "Pan isn't worth your time. Lets go back to camp. I can't stand to see him anymore."

Oh my god! Stop talking! I want my Peter! I want to see him each and every moment I live. I don't know whats happening to me. I literally don't have control over my body anymore. I want to run over to Peter and hug and kiss him, but I physically can't. I put all my strength in it, but I can't. It must have been the vial that Ursula gave me.

Henry snaked an arm around my waist and led me to the clearing. I can't believe this is happening. I don't want this. I don't wan to see Henry hurt. Once this stupid curse thingy is broken Henry will know that I don't love him, and he will be heart broken again.

Why is my life so shitty? I just want Peter! We finally got to camp and something over took me. I kissed Henry. It was such a weird sensation. I hate it. There was nothing between us, no spark, nothing like how I felt with Peter. I seductively bit my lip and pulled Henry to my bedroom.

I have to stop this! I can't kiss Henry. I don't love him! But for some reason my lips smashed once more against his.

"All I want is you," A voice that sounded like mine said. It couldn't have been me. I never told my brain to say that.

Henry grabbed my thighs and pulled me up so my legs were resting on his hips. Henry pressed me against the wall. This is not happening. Its all wrong. He travels his lips to my jaw line and leaved small kisses along it until he made it to my collar bone.

With all the strength I could possibly muster I shooved Henry off of me. He was shocked that I did that. The expression on his face showed it all. How could he think that I loved him? That hungry pig! I already told him the first day he came to Neverland that I didn't love him.

I walked striaght out that door to find Peter. I don't know how I can do this. I just want him.

Before I was too weak to fight off the darkness inside of me, but something enpowered me. I am myself again. And I need Peter

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment! I truely do appreicate it. And I am such a sucker because lately you, my readers, haven't been fulfilling my set number of votes and comments :(. I see that there is like 100 reads per chapter, but only 13 or less votes. It kinda makes be feel like you guys don't truely appreciate the work I put into this.

Now don't get me wrong, I love all my readers, its just I want to make sure you like the story. So PleasPleasePleasePlease Vote and Comment!

Thanks again