Chapter 52

Peter's POV

The Curse Of the Darken Moon. I should've known that Regina would use it eventually. I created two baby cradles and placed my children in it. My dearest Hunter and Cassie, they may be the only things I have left of my love.

I can't think about that now. I need to focus on keeping them safe. I placed an unbreakable spell around the cradles so that no harm can come to my children. It can only be undone by me. I know this curse and it won't affect the way I feel towards blood relatives, but it will towards everyone else.

It will darken my already dark soul. Evil will reign through Storybrooke. I'm not quite sure if I will be able to leave until the curse is lifted.

I can already feel the cold rain of darkness seep through my skin. I will become a puppet to evil once again. The hateful rush of anger will course through my veins. And then with a snap I am the darkness that I oh so wished that I would never become again.

My head started to get heavy and the strong urge to rip Ariel's head off started to seep through my body. She's hurt my love more than any one should ever be hurt in one life by thousands of people.
"I'll see you soon my dearest children," I say to Cassie and Hunter as I make my way out of the bunker that I just made. Ariel and Eric need to pay for what they have done to Mel.

The warm breeze rushed through my body and I get surged with destruction. My hands shake as a gold and lethal dagger materializes in my grasp. One cut with this and searing pain courses through the victim's body. The pain lasts for 24 hours and until death.

They must pay.

They have to pay.

Maybe I'll kill Henry while I'm at it. He has corrupted my dearest Melody once before. He has the ability to do it again. I can't let that happen. I need to keep my Melody innocent to him. She needs to remain as pure as possible.

With a flash I am in the underground jail cells where Emma holds Ariel and Eric. I see them yelling and fighting between the metal gates. Perfect. Marriage doesn't protect them from the fate of the curse.

"Well hello there, Pan," Eric spat as he saw me through the bars.

"What a lovely situation that led us to cross paths again," I play. He tightens his jaw and puffs his chest out to show off his nonexistent power.

"Get away you filthy boy," Ariel demands.
"I guess the fish thinks that I would even consider anything that rolls off her tongue," I laugh.

"Don't talk to me like that. I am not a fish! You see these legs? I'm human," She responds.

"Well, tell that to your daughter. She has every ability a slimy, scaly cold blooded fish has," I say.

"Don't you dare bring our daughter into this!" Eric grows.

"Oh just shut up," I sighed and flung silencing magic at him.

"Why are you insulting your future wife Pan?" Ariel plays.

"I'm just speaking the truth, sushi. Can I call you that? I mean if things don't go the way I want them too, that's what you'll be, sushi."

"Call me whatever you want, just remember that Melody will never love a coward such as yourself. You know that, don't you? You know that her feelings for you will never consume her entire heart as she has consumed yours. There is always a better guy out there. First it was Henry, then Tate, who she dated during her short rebellious era, next was sadly you, but then it was Sebastian who I personally think is best for her, and then Felix, but also there's a new boy on the island. Reily is it? You will never be enough to please her."