Chapter 35

"How could you, Sebastian? You are a monster!" I screamed holding Peter's head in my lap. I pull his hair out of his face.

"You are the one who told me to kill him!" Sebastian yelled at me.

"I didn't think you would actually do it!" I yelled back. I turned back to my beloved Peter and placed my lips near his ear. "Stay with me Peter. Please just stay. I can't loose you."

I heard a slight murmur, like he was trying to say something. His breathing was shallow and empty, byt he was alive. He is alive. That's all that I need. I will save him. I have to.

"If you didn't think that I could actually do it, then why would you ever do it in the first place?" He yelled at me while he laced his fingers through his silver hair.

"I was trying to throw you off your game! I couldn't just stand there and let you make Peter kill himself!" I cry.

"But making me kill him was so much better?"

"I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT!" I repeated with tears streaming down my face. I rubbed Peter's cheek and gave him a kiss on his forhead. "We'll find a way to heal you, Peter. I promise."

I removed Peter's head from my lap and rested his body up against a large root of a tree. I gave him a quick peck on the lips then turned away from him. My gaze met Sebastian's. He was obviously feeling remorse for his actions.

"You keep him alive until I come back or else I will tear your eyes out and let you watch your body be turn slowly limb from limb. If he perishes before I return, I'll make sure you feel my pain," I growled at Sebastian.

He gave me an uneasy nod, and I left the scene without turning back. I will make him feel my pain if Peter is dead when I return. I will go to every measure to make sure Sebastian pays for his actions.

I hiked all the way up to the tallest moutain on the island with the green moss and plants growing up the sides. The water with rejuvinating powers was right around the corner. Just a few more steps and I'll have the safty for Peter.

I slipped a couple of times on the moss, scrapping my legs and arms, but I would climb a thousand moutains if it meant that I could save Peter. I need him.

As I enter the room that hosted the magical waterfall, something more alive awaited me. A tall man with dark hair and stubble on his chin grabbed me by the arms. One arm had a hand, and the other had a hook.

This must be Captain Hook. I've heard stories about him, but never saw him. He was known to be a bad man, but half the men I meet are bad. There wasn't much I haven't seen before.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him and he forcefully lead me down the mountain. I am not going down without a fight. Peter's life is at stake! I stop in my tracks. "I need that water! You have to let me go!"

"Once you are on the ship, we'll talk about this," he calmly answered. I slapped him across the face. Who the hell does he think he is? You can't just kidnap someone!

"I am not going anywhere with you!" I spat. He smirked a little as I said those words.

"Just shut up, love. I'm not going to kill you! A couple of members on my crew want to talk to the notorious girlfriend of Pan," He huffed. He grabbed my arm with his good hand.

"Get off of me! I need to save Peter!" I cried, trying to pull my arm away from his grasp. My weak arm fail to recoil and Hook tightened his grip on me.

"Calm down. This won't take longer than a couple of days."

"I don't have a couple of days! Peter is about to die! I need to safe him you bastard."