Chapter 4

"You are a monster, Melody. You are just like him. You are a monster and will always be a monster! I thought you were different. I thought that you could change! I thougth that I could change you! But nothing can change you! You are evil Melody. You will always will be!" Henry roared at me.

He started to hit me, punch me, kick me to the ground.

"How could you do this to me?" He cried, "How could you choose a cold-blooded monster over your best friend! We could have grown old together! But instead you choose him!"

Henry leaves the room leaving me alone in the cold. I never would have thougth in a million years that Henry would lay a hand on me. My world is collapsing. Its falling to pieces and I am just left there unbroken, unharmed, unhurt.

Tears stream down my face. Its too much to handle. The emotions are raging through me. These things can't be true. I am not a monster and neither is Peter!

Henry reappeared. This time his clothes were bloody. He was holding on to his side limping towads me. He is hurt. Pain is obvious in his face.

"GO Melody! GO!" He screams at me. 

I get up and run. I Run as fast as I could. Peter stopped me. A grin was placed on his face. I look towards his hands. The were covered with blood and in his right hand he held a knife.

"Now we can be togther forever!" Peter whispered to me.

"Shh Mel. I got you! Love, I got you," Peter whispered to me.

It was a dream. It was all a dream. Henry isn't hurt. Peter didn't hurt him. A rush of a relief overflowed through me. I grab hold of Peter and held him tight. I dug my head deep into the crick in his neck.

"I got you Mel. I'll never let you go," Peter said and stroked my hair.

It really did comfort me to see that he cared. He is here for me. I have a connection with the guy that I only just met. 

"C'mon, lets get you all cleaned up," Peter said.

I just relized then that I have been crying. Thats what woke him up. Oh great! I feel terrible now.

"I am going to get changed across the hall. Meet me in there once your ready," Peter commanded and left with out another word.

I flung on dark washed green jeans, my green combat boots, and a black tank top. I went to look at myself in the mirror that is in my room. I looked descent. Not great, but not terrrible either.

Walking out of my room and into the hall I heard a loud bang coming from one of the rooms. I would have just ignored it, but the loud bangs kept on rolling on. It was like a trance. I was getting drawn to the mysterious sound. Before I could get in reaching distance of it, someone tugged on my arm.

It was Felix. Oh god, what did he want?

"You shouldn't go in there. Pan would be very upset if you did that," Felix spoke.

There was something he wasn't telling me. I will find out. Not now, now isn't the right time. I walked a away from the room and headed back down the hall to Peter's room. Why does everyone call him Pan? It seems that I am the only one that calls him Peter around this place.

Walking into the room, I found Peter rumaging through some old box. He looked determined to find what ever he was looking for. I walked closer to try and see what exactly he was looking at.

"Need any help Peter?" I asked him.

He quickly turned around and hid the box. Did he really think that he could hide that from me? Oh well, it can't be anything important.

We walked outside. The sun still hadn't risen yet. I remember the first day I came here, when I just sat on the beach on the white sand waiting for the sun to come up.

Peter was in a middle of a story of how he met the mermaids that reside in Neverland, when we reached the lagoon. It was beautiful, more beautiful than I have ever expected it to me. The mermaids were all out, laying on nearby rocks or on the bank.

I have never met another mermaid other than my mom. I always wanted to but I never had the chance, you know having the curse put on Storybrook for 28 years and all. They were all so beautiful. Their beautiful hair cascaded down their back. Their tails were lovely shades of blues, greens, pinks, oranges, reds, yellows, and any other color you could imagine.

"Everyone can I have you attention please?"' Peter called. All the mermaids looked towards him. "I want to intruduce you to my first Lost Girl. Her name is Melody. Melody is part mermaid. I ask of you to show her your finest manner."

All of the mermaids hopped off their large rocks and headed straight towards the shore. They had bright smiles on their faces.

"Hi, I'm Brooke, the Queen of this coven. These are my daughters, Haley, Angel, Annie, Elizabeth, Donna, Carrie, Elena, and Caroline. I used to have another daughter, Ariel, but she ran away," The mermaid with the finest gold tail said to me.

Ariel? Like my mom Ariel? Why didn't she tell me about this?

"Ariel, like red-headed, blue-eyed Ariel?" I asked the Queen.

"Yeah, How do you know her?" She asked back.

"Ariel's my mother," I spoke.

"You're Ariel's daughter? You're my grandchild? I didn't even know Ariel was since alive, let alone had a child. Great things come to the royal family."

Woah, me the daughter of a princess? Granddaughter of a queen? I always knew that Dad was royal, but I would never guess in a million years that I am royal on both sides. Half human, half mermaid, but 100% royal. It is almost unbelievable, too good to be true.

Thanks for reading! Sorry it is kinda a filler chapter... It gets better next chapter, promise

Comment what you think!

Vote please :) 7 votes until next update!!

"Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning,"

-Peter Pan