Chapter 26

"I remember."

Peter's eyes lit up. He pulled me as close as possible and nuzzed his head into my neak. I replicated simular actions. I remember his soft and caring hugs. Be just kneeled there for a while. Both of us didn't want break our reunion.

"Thats impossible!" I heard Sebastian mutter. 

That son of a Bitch!

All of the awful stories that he told me about Peter were all lies. He never made me kill my family or Henry. And Peter would never make me do anything I didn't want to do! I hate him!

I hate all of his lies! They were all wrong. There was a darkness inside of me yearning to see his blood be spilt. I don't know why, but I wanted to rip open his throat right now. I broke the hug, and detached from Peter.

My eyes were glossy with, what once was tears of joy, but has turned into anger. Sebastian put me through hell! SO did Felix and his lame-ass 'girlfriend'. They need to pay for my suffering! They have to! Its justice! They devils can't escape now. I am stronger than I have ever been in my life. I know Peter is stronger with his maic since last time.

"YOU!" I stood up and raced over to Sebastian. I tried to look imtimating. It failed but I held strong. "You put me through all this pain! You told me that Peter made me kill my family! You didn't put yourself in my footsteps! YOu thought this was the best oppertunity to weasle yourself into my life and put me through all of this fucking pain! You don't regret anything that you ever did to me! You dragged me through hell Sebastian!"

"Melody, you don't understand-"

"Shut the hell up! I don't care about your shitty apoliges! They mean nothing to me! I don't what any bull shit response! I under stand clearly what happened to me! You are just a bastard Sebastian! NO one will be able to change you, not even yourself! You could rot in hell for all I care! You are worse than all of the shit in the fucking world!" I screamed. At this point tears were streaming down my face. Peter noticed my reaction and ran over to me. He drapped his arm around my neck and pulled me into his chest.

"Shhh, Melody. It will all be okay. I promise." Peter whispered into my ear. I nodded into his chest and he continued to rub my back. 

"Melody, please listen to me. I love you okay! Don't leave me please!" Sebastian called to me. I felt Peter tense. He didn't want anyone to say those words but himself. It was weird, but I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"You can't love Sebastian! You aren't capable of such an emotion! You don't deserve shit!" I screamed at him. I ripped Peter's loving arms off of me and stormed at Sebastian.

"Melody just let him go. He isn't worth your precious time," Peter told me adn grabbed my forearm. I yanked his hand off and stared Sebastian right in his evil eyes.

"No Peter! He truely needs to know how big of a dick he is!" I yelled at Peter. I didn't mean to yell, truely I didn't. I was just so angry at Sebastian!

"Melody look at me. Look into my eyes," Sebastian muttered. He seems some what genuine. I don't really know how. "Remember last night? Remember when I helped you when Felix released you from your cell, and I was singing to you. I fell for you ever since I saw you open that door all too long ago. I brought uour spirit back from the dead! Where was Pan when all of this happened? He ran off to Neverland. He always runs off to Neverland. No one truely changes, Melody."

"Stop it Sebastian," I murmured. It was true. Whenever something bad ever happens, he runs from his problems. I hate to say that though.

"With that look on your face, I know you know that what I am saying to you is true. When his father killed you, he ran off to Neverland and made me do all of his dirty work. I was the one who safed you my little cub! Not him! Trust me Melody." Sebastain ended his rant and stepped closer to me.