Chapter 33

"Can I tell you something?" I ask Felix as we walk back to camp at sundown.

"Yeah, of course," he responded, stopping us.

"You have to promise that you won't tell Peter. He can't know about what I have to tell you," I say with my voice quavering. I can't believe I am actually going to tell him.

"I promise, Melody."

"Sebastian, he can um, well," I start to roll up my sleeves, exposing the harsh bruises on my wrists. Felix violently grabbed them, causing me to wince a little. "Some how he can come into my dreams and leave these marks on me."

"He's more powerful this time," Felix mumbled under his breath, but I could still hear him. "Did he leave any other marks like this on you?"

My mind searched through the horrid memory. He was biting my stomach and collar bone. No, no, no, no, no. I slowly lift up my shirt and check my stomach. Hickies were placed all over my stomach. I started to cry. I can't believe this. If Peter ever finds out, he will leave me. I know he will.

Felix eyes popped out and started to shake his head.

"Please tell me that Pan was the one who gave those to you," Felix stammered. I shook my head telling him that he was wrong.

I couldn't handle it any more. I can a monster. I hate myself so much! I practically fell to my knees and started to cry my eyes out.

"Melody, this isn't good. This isn't good at all," Felix spoke with sympathy in his voice.

"You don't think I know that?!?" I cry.

"If Pan ever finds out about this, even I don't know what he will do."

"Please help me Felix. You have to help me. I can't let him get into my mind again. I just can't."

"Shh," Felix whispered in my ear while he started to hug me. "You will be okay. I promise everything will be okay."

"What am I supposed to do?" I whisper.

"We need to find Pan first. We will handle the Sebastian problem once we find him."

"I can't. We have to figure out this Sebastian thing first. He will come again tonight. I can't have him break me."

"Focus this anger and sorrow in your sleep. You have to stay strong tonight." Felix said and helped me stand back up.

" I don't know if I can, Felix! I am just so broken," I start to shake my head.

"Don't worry little cub, I'll take care of you," I hear Sebastian purr. Two strong arms wrapped around my body and he rested his hands on my lower stomach and restrained my arms.

"Get off of me!" I yell at him. I can hear him chuckle a little before he tighten his grip on me.

"Sebastian, I am warning you! Let her go!" Felix snarled.

Sebastian gave him an amused look and flung some sort of magic at him. One second he was there and the next second Felix was gone. I struggled in Sebastian's grip.

"Shh babe. There is no need to hide this. There is no one for miles. No one can hear us," Sebastian cooed and turned me around so I was facing him. He rested his cold hands on my lower back and pulled me close to him.

"You are a monster!" I yell trying to push him off of me.

" You only say that so you can have a clear conscious. You want to believe that I am making you do this. But the truth is you want me just as much as I want you. Your little Peter isn't here to safe you now."