Chapter 21

Sebastian essorted me to a cell in the basement. I tried to talk to him, to have him open up to me. I need to know why I am here, what they will do to me. He remained silent even when tears penitrated my eyes.

It was cold and moist in the cells. I couldn't find any mold or moss, which is a good thing. There was a table like bed in the corner of the room and a toliet in the corner across from it. I twirled my hair up into a ponytail and thought.

I thought about Peter, about what he was doing right now, how he is reacting. I also thought about what they would do to me. What could they do? What pain would they make me endure? Would it be pain that they inflicked on me? I was clueless.

Light footsteps arosed. As they grew louder, eoching through the halls, a familiar face appeared. Familar, but hated. Felix's blonde hair glimered in the dim light. A sicken curl of his lips materalized.

"Hello Melody," Fellix snorted. "Do you like your new room?"

"Go to hell Felix!"

Felix banged a metal rod up against the iron bars. Anger was written across his face. His head flushed with maddness.

"What did you just say?" Felix screamed.

"Nothing," I whispered inwardly.

"Thats what I thought," he had hints of success in his voice.

"What did you come here for?" I asked. I didn't mean it to sound rude, but I think it came across that way.

"You, Melody. I came here for you." He curved his lips into a sick smile.

"What do you want from me?" I whispered scared of what he was going to say next.

"Everything. I want your everything," Felix un locked the door and strolled closer to me.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I got a random burst of courage. A very stupid burst of courage.

Felix stormed to me and grabbed me by the arm. He lifted me to my feet and moved his scarred face closer.

"Rule number 1, no cursing. Its such an unappealing trait on you."

"You can't be serious!"

"Oh, but Melody, I am. I want my house to be... undercontrol. I can't have my guests misbehave," Felix said noncanlantly.

I remain silent as Felix pushed me out of the cell. I stammered but I stayed on my feet. A light chuckle sounded behind me. I shot him a death glare.

Felix guided me into a gray room with a couple of love seats, a large couch, and a lit fire place. He sat me down on the couch and plopped down right next to me. A think rope was sitting next to him. Felix grabbed it and wrapped it around my hands before I knew what he was doing.

Once realization hit, I squirmed and tried to wiggle my hands out of the burning rope. He held my hands tight, unphased by my actions. When he finished my bounds, Felix looked satifisfied.

"So Melody... Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?" Felix commanded.

"And why would you care?" 

"Believe it or not, I care about you Melody. I actually admire you," he chuckled in disbelief. Felix obvioiusly didn't want to admit that to me. 

 "I admire your strength. I want to know how strong you are Mel." I drew back in discust. Only Peter calls me Mel. Felix brought his face closer to mine.

"Thats anyother reason why you are here. Do you remember your second day in Neverland? When you heard that sound bouncing off the walls and you were drawn to it. Luckily I stopped you before you could unlock the door. You see I have a shadow of my own. When the Dark One posessed me, he cut free my shadow. The only thing that differs from my shadow and Peter's is the mine feeds on hope, not souls." Felix explained.