Chapter 14

Peter and I are watching the rest of the movies while snuggling on our bed. He would give me a peck on the cheek, forehead, or nose every once in a while. I still feel gulity for what I said to him and acted like. I know Wendy and I aren't going to be very close; the faces she gave me showed it all. There was jealously when she looked at me. It was unnerving to see her like that.

"What movie do you want to watch next? We have The Host and The City of Bones." Peter said to me.

"Um, The Host! I loved that book!" I proclaimed. Peter took the movie and placed it in the dvd player.

It was romantic watching movies all night. You would think at 3 in the morning we would be tired, but the extra long nap we took really boosted our need to stay up. I felt on top of the world. I have never felt this loved before. Peter holding my hand, kissing my nose, and standing strong beside me, I feel llike I can do anything. 

"I love you babe," Peter said planting a kiss on my nose.

"I love you too Peter," I said snuggling up closer to him.

"Always."

"And forever."

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, Mel?" Peter whispered.

"Uh, I don't believe you have," I said while biting my lip.

"Well you are. Your beautiful black hair, gorgeous green eyes, and you are just plan perfect perfect. I have never thought that I could love until I met you. You have saved me from my own mind. If I didn't have you, I don't know what I would do," Peter said.

Being embarressed I pushed my head in the crick of his neck. Peter rubbed my back and laughed.

"It is true. I love you. And I would never lie to you," Peter whispered and nibbled on my ear.

"I would never lie to you either," I said looking into his perfect eyes.

"There is no need. Everything is written on your face," Peter teased. I shove my head closer into the crick in Peter's neck. 

Thats how we fell asleep, in each others comfort. It took a while before I did fall asleep, but sleep did come upon me. 

~

~

~

The sharp sun blazed through our window, piercing into my eyes. Slowly I try to get up and wash my face, but Peter's strong arms didn't allow me to. He shifted in our bed pulling me in tighter.

"Don't," Peter murmured.

"Why? I need to clean up," I told him.

"Just lay with me for a little while longer," Peter's raspy voice said.

"But Peter-"

"No buts, just come back,"

"No seriously. You can go back to sleep," I tell him.

"The only way I'm going back to sleep is if I have you with me," Peter responed.

"Well I guess you are going to have to get up."

"Or you are going to have to come back in bed."

"Peter I'm going to go,"

"No you are not!" Peter exclaimed. He stood up and picked me up bridal style. I started to squirm in his arms, when Peter dropped me back in bed. He wrapped his arms around me, making it impossible to escape. Peter started to nibble on my neck at my sweet spot. He was being so childish. Did he really think that he could get me back in bed that easily?

"Pwease babe? Just another hour or so. I promise to make it worth your while," Peter tempted.

"Only because you said please," I responded.

Peter turned me around so that I was facing him. He kissed my jaw line coming up to my lips. His soft lips pressed against the corner of my mouth teasing me. I lifted my hands to his face and kissed him. He grabbed my back holding me close to him. Peter's tongue explored my mouth. I slid my hands to his broad chest slowly lifting his green shirt. As I did so he moved his hands to my lower back gliding his hands on my bare back, sending shivers down my spine. 

Peter lifted my shirt up and over my head. His eyes grew as he examined my almost bare chest. Then I removed his shirt. I almost forgot how toned his abs were. He chuckled at my reaction and pulled me close again. He flipped me, so that I was below him.

He rested his hands on my stomach as he started to kiss my collar bone. His sweet lips traveled to my neck again. He found my weak spot making me moan his perfect name. He started to suck harder and harder. It was killing me, making my insides feels like goo. A moan escaped my mouth again. I have never felt better in my life. 

I could feel Peter smile as he went back up to my lips. He lifted my back up playing with my bra clip. I wasn't going to give myself up that easily, but I wanted him to think I would. He was just about to unclip it, when someones voice cleared.

Wendy.

I shoved one of the blankets up to cover myself. I was still wearing my bra, but she is still a stranger to me. Peter got under my blanket and wrapped an arm around me, forcing me to rest my head on his chest.

"What do you want Wendy?" Peter asked sounding quite annoyed.

"Uh," She was speachless. "I just wanted to go horseback riding with you. You know, how we used to."

"In a little bit okay? As you could assume, I was in the middle of something." Peter retorted. Did he really just say that. Blood rushed to my cheeks, making me blush. 

"Um, yeah. I'll get Shadow and Chesnut ready for us," Wendy weakly said.

"No, get Harry ready."

"But Harry is a two person horse."

"Yeah, for Mel and me."

"Oh." Wendy definatly did not want me to go with her. I guess she was use to having Peter to himself.

She lefted quickly, practically slamming the door behind her.

"Sorry 'bout that. Wendy usually isn't like that, I swear. I don't know whats gotten into her," Peter explained.

"Its fine. Its going to take a while for us to get used to each other," I honestly tell him.

I got up to change into black jeans and a green flowy blouse. I turned around to see Peter pulling over a tight fitting v-neck.  It perfectly showed off his abs. He laced my fingers with his and we walked through the door. 

"Have you ever ridden a horse before?" Peter asked.

"Once in the Enchanted Forest, before the curse," I told him.

"Well you are in for a wild ride. Harry is pretty fast," Peter informed me as we plumted down the stairs.

When we finally made it to the stables, Wendy was all ready with one smaller black horse, that I am assuming is Shadow, and a big white horse, who must be Harry. Their sattles were already placed on them.

Once Wendy saw us, she hopped on the black one and was waiting until Peter and I would get on the white one. Peter picked up our pace and before I knew it Peter was up on Harry. His lean hand was open for me to take. I took it and got on the horse infront of him. Peters arms wrapped around me as he took the straps of the sattle for control.

We were off, with Wendy leading the way. This was either going to be a complete disaster or a true bonding experience. Only time will tell.

Sorry about the long time to update... I am just so into my new story, my puppy, and school that it was hard to find time to write this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it though.

Do you think that it will be disasterous trip or a bonding experience? Comment below.

7 comments and 17 votes until next update!