Chapter 28

I felt the little drops of Sebastain's blood hit my face before his body collapsed on mine. Blood stained my clothes, his blood. I was put into a state of shock. I can't breath. My head pounded as his blood remained on top of me. I looked up at Peter. His eyes still were filled with rejoice and blood-thirstiness.

"Peter," I whispered. "What have you done?"

That seemed to snap him back to reality. Peter dropped the dagger and looked at me with heartless eye. He seemed like he had to kill Sebastian, like there was no other choice. My thoughts were confirmed when Peter finally spoke.

"I had to Mel. He was going to steal you from me," Peter murmured. I pushed Sebastain's limp body off of me.

"You can't just do these things Peter! You wanted me to forget you, and you killed the only person who could! You have broken my heart too many times!" I cried. "You can't possibly understand the emotional trama I have endured for the past year and an half! And I was dead for most of it!"

"I know! Think about what it has done to me! You have died, been captured, been with Sebastian AND Henry with our time together! All of those things drive me up the wall! I just had to sit back and do nothing about it! DO YOU KNOW WHY? Its because I love you so much, that I would rather you be happier in the arms of another than be half happy with me! I love you Mel! I just want was is best for you!" Peter yelled. His tears were slidding down his heartbroken face. "Now, I don't know what or why I just killed Sebastian, but I do know that I did this for you."

"STOP! PETER JUST STOP! You made it pretty clear that you want me to stay away from you! You can't say things like this! You can't tell me that you love me! I will never forget that. I will never be able to move on from you! Isn't that what you wanted? Don't you want me to move on? You can't keep dragging me back to you! Its isn't fair! I am not some toy!" I screamed at him. I replicated his actions and let the tears freely flow down my face.

"I don't know what to do. I can't think clearly! I want you to be happy, but I want you. I really want you. I can't imagine another life without you!" Peter murmured and looked at me. He heistantly stepped closer to me. He continued to advance. Peter bit on his lower lip. He was about to lean down to kiss me, but I stopped it.

"No, Peter. I can't do this."

"You will, Melody! Even if I force you, you will be mine." I could see the darkness taking him over step by step. It slowly infected his heart, head, and soul.

"Please don't. I know you Peter. Stay strong. This isn't you!" I cried as he yaked on my hands, making me fall to the ground.

"Don't tell me what I am! You will never understand! I love you Melody, but you will not control me."

He left the room, locking the door with his new found magic. I immediatly went to the window, to see if I could jump from it to escape. Oh course I was locked on a forth floor room. Any chance of escape would be suicide.

I left the window and went over to Sebastian, whose dead body laid peacefully on the ground. He looked like he was in pure bliss. Only if he was here. He would know what to do. Tears filld my eyes as I fully realised the actions of Sebastain's death. He was my hero when Peter left. He saved my life. I only wish that I could some how repay him.

"Sebastian," I whispered. "I don't know if you can hear me or not. I just need to say some things. I did love you, maybe not as you would've liked, but all of those times when you saved me really opened my heart for you. I know that none of this was your idea. I guess all I want to say is thank you. Thank you for helping me get through all of my emotionaly crisises. You mean more to me that I previously lead on. I hope that you remain happy in the afterlife."