Chapter 27

Peter stood up and grabbed my hand. He gave me a sweet little smirk. Once I was up on my feet I gave Peter a hug. It was a hug that I had missed so much. That silent warming feeling in my heart is unforgettable, but then again, everything about Peter is unforgettable. There is something off though about him. I don't know why, I can't quite put my finger on it. Oh well, I'll worry about that later. Right now I need my Peter.

He held both of my hands and gave me a small kiss on my nose. The sensation filled my soul.

"Why are you so happy?" I teased.

"I just got you back Mel. Nothing can stop me, not even that bastard Sebastian. We are finally together again. I thought I lost you forever," Peter responded and gave me a little kiss on my neck. His lips slightly tickled my neck.

"You could never loose me,  Peter. We will always find our way back to each other, no matter what. Its invevitable."

"You say that, but do you really mean it? You could do so much better than me. I am a villian, and you are my light. I can't drag you into the darkness." The conversation a new and despressing turn. Why does he keep on saying that? I love him and I will always love him. 

"Peter stop! We just discussed this.I love you. I love everything about you! There is nothing you can do to change that! I don't understand why you see me as this heavenly, untouchable figure. I am not an angel! I have my darkness that resides in my sould. Everyone is like that, it just depends on how much you embrace that darkness."

"I need to tell you something Melody. This might seem strange and odd, but I need to tell you. I think that my guilt will take me over if I don't."

"What's wrong? You can tell me anything, and you know that."

"I... Mel, I did something. Something... that I am not proud of," He took a lot of breaks inbetween his elongated words.

"What is it?" I stutter. I knew this wasn't good. I braced for the worest but I am afraid that I could never think dark enough.

"I learned Dark Magic," He murmured. I didn't know if I should gasp or not. Would it be rude? I want Peter to know that I will always be here for him. I'm afraid that Peter will do something reckless if I don't stay by his side. "Don't just sit there is silence! Say something!"

I have no idea what to say! How will I comfort him? Its clear that he hates this fact, but he wouldn't have done that if it wasn't for a good reason.

"I-I-I-I-I-I don't know what to say Peter. I know this is the exact thing that Rumple wanted you to do. Are you okay? Do you feel different or something?" I spoke unsteadily.

"I don't think so. But I get these thoughts Mel. They aren't good. I have these urges that I have never had before. I wanted to kill Sebastain when he kissed you, but thats not the worst thing. I wanted to kill you too," He looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"Well, thats something to work on. I know you, I know the true you. And that you would never do something to hurt me. We are in this for the long run. I will stick with you forever," I told him and slipped my arms around his waist.

He returned the hug, but I could tell that he was heisitent. His arms were lightly touching my back.

"I know you think that, but what will happen in 2 months? 4 years? You will never think that in the future. You will never be my Melody once you see what the darkness does to me. Just look at my dad, Mel. You don't see him happy. You don't see him with a descent woman you loves him. He is a monster, and every one knows that!" I can tell by his shakey voice that it hurt him to say those words.

"You are not your dad! You will never be your dad. I believe in you Peter! You have the choice to choose your own destiny! Don't let what happened in the past effect your future. The world is forever changing. There are new things araising with every second that passes by. Enough of that. You can't focus on the future. That is so far away. You have to focus on the here and now. I am with you right here and right now. You have to believe that Peter. I will be broken without you!" Tears were starting to slip out of my eyes. I need to be strong for Peter. I have to be his ancher right down.