Chapter 48

"Save it! I'll have Felix take you back to Storybrooke tonight," He sniffled.

"Peter!" I cried once more before his shadow vanished into the forest. What just happened? What actually just happened? I'm in shock to say the least.

I lay in the dirt and mud in despair. This shouldn't be happening. I should be in my bed with my sweet Peter next to me with our kids running around the forest. I don't know how he did it, but Sebastian controlled me. He made me say those things.

After, probably was the equivalent of two hours of sitting alone in the forest, I heard the shuffling of feet through the forest floor.

"Melody?" I heard Felix's voice call. He ran over to my side once he noticed my swollen eyes and shaking body. "What happened?"

I couldn't talk. It was like my mouth couldn't open. I just sat there with him right beside me. That's all I can do.

Felix took me in his warm arms and lifted me off the ground bridal style. He kept of comforting me with his welcoming arms and soft hums.

Once we got to camp, all eyes were on us. I saw Zach holding on to Reily's leg with small tears tickling out of them. He told them. Peter already told the lost boys that I was leaving. I curled closer in with Felix and his grip tightened protectively. I tired to tell Reily, through eye contact, that I didn't want to leave, but he wouldn't even look at me.

"Everything is going to be okay, Melody. I've got you," Felix whispered into my ear.

I just shook my head and let more useless tears slid down my face. if he only let me talk to him about it. I wish that I could explain to him what happened.

Felix brought me into his hut and set me down on his bed. It was a number of minutes until the silence broke.

"What's going on? Pan said that you wanted to leave Neverland. He told me to bring you to Storybrooke tonight," Felix said.

"You wouldn't quite understand," the words barely passed my lips. "I want to stay here, I truly do, but Peter isn't listening to me. He thinks that I want to go back there when I really don't."

"So why don't you tell him that?"

"He's not listening to me."

"It's okay, Melody. If he is doing this, then he thinks that your life back there would be better. He loves you so much. It's insane. He would move mountains for you."

"He's not acting like it. Who will be there to father my children, our children."

"Everything will fine. Worst comes to worst I will visit you."

"Can I tell you something? It's the reason why Peter thinks I want to leave."

"Yeah, of course. You can tell me anything."

And that's exactly what I did. I told him about how Sebastian can enter my mind sometimes. I told him that it was Sebastian that I was talking to when Peter thought I wanted to go home. It all came out with a tsunami of tears.

"I just wished that he knew the real story. It scares me whenever I sleep. I'm terrified that he will come again."

"Melody, your stronger than him. Once you're in Storybrooke, you'll have people helping you get through it. Henry will be there."

"Hopefully. Henry knows what it feels like to be trapped. He has escaped it before. Henry will help me out with the kids. He knows what it feels like to be abandoned. He'll help out. I don't think I could raise these kids without Henry by my side. He has been my best friend since forever."