Chapter 11

Point of view of Melody

"What the hell are you talking about?" Peter asked. "You couldn't have been in Neverland!"

"Deary I was. You know that boy, Felix?" Mr. Gold said.

"Yeah. What about Felix?" Peter retorted.

"I am Felix. Well Felix is Felix, I control his movements and thoughts and eyesight. There is still a human soul in his body, but it has no control. I do everything that Felix does. We are connected."

"You bastard!" I shouted at Mr. Gold. " I know what it is like to not be in control of your body and it is the worst! How dare you do that to an innocent boy! You are a sick, sick monster!"

I was about to advance towards Mr. Gold to literally smack some sense into him,  when Peter grabbed ahold of my arm, easing me back towards his body. I look up at him, but his eyesight remains sternly on his father. I can't believe that Mr. Gold ever did that. I always thought that everyone jugded him too quickly. That he was misjudged. Now I have seen the Monster that is inside him.

"Mel, he isn't worth our precious time. We have to go and talk to your parents," Peter said and looped two arms around my body.

"Not so fast deary," Mr. Gold said. " I never got a chance to met little miss Melody here."

Dark one did some weird hand motion that made my body freeze. I mean actually freeze. I couldn't move my body at all.

"What the hell did you do to her!!" Peter roared. " Undo it right now!!"

"But whats the fun in that?" Mr. Gold sneered.

"Is this fun to you? If you hurt Melody, you are hurting me too. She is my life now!" 

That warmed my heart. Those words made me weak inside. If I wasn't frozen i would have said the same thing right back, but obviously I couldn't.

"Oh little Peter. When will you realise that to love is anyone's greatest weakeness. You can't love Melody if you want to become powerful." Mr. Gold said coming closer to  me.

"I never wanted to become powerful. How many times do I have to tell you that? Loving Melody is what makes me strong. Why do I need power when I have strength? You don't get it. Bae and I never wanting any of this!"

"You know nothing of Bae!"

"I do know that he wanted to be with you in an unmagical world and you left him there all alone. He was strong. Bae didn't need power, because he is brave, unlike you. You are just a town coward. Thats why you need power. You have nothing else but lust for power. Bae and I have something that you never will have. We have love. We have enternal love," Peter finshes.

God! Why can't I hug him? I want to be there to comfort him. To give him strength. But stupid old Mr. Gold put this stupid magic spell on me.

"Shut up! Shut up Pan! I had love, and Bae ruined it!"

"Stop blaming other people for your problems!" Peter screamed.

"I'll stop blaming, when they stop causing!" Okay, He is getting pretty mad now. Mr. Gold's face is turning a shade of red that I didn't think was possible. He picked me up and left Peter alone. Why didn't Peter defend me. Why isn't he coming for me. Of course with my frozen state, I am turned away from Peter.

I can't believe that I am being kidnapped by Mr. Gold. I can't believe that no one is stopping him. This is so incredibly insane! There is so possible way that he is just carrying me through the streets like this. Once Ariel and Eric find out-

My thoughts were cut off by a rock hitting my head, causing me to pass out.

I woke up in Mr. Gold's shop with  Belle sitting next to me. She had a lovely smile on her face and was looking at me.

"How are you?" She asked me.

I sit up and respond, " Where's Peter? I need Peter! Why did Mr. Gold take me here! I want Peter!"

"Shh Melody, you will be okay. Pan is not a good man. Mr. Gold saved you. Pan was about to rape you. He saved you."

"Bullshit! He is lying. Belle help me! I need to find Peter!" I yell at her.

"No I believe him. Melody you heard of the things that he has done. Pan can't be trusted. He-"

"Its Mr. Gold that we can't trust! I love Peter!" I cut her off.

I can't handle this anymore. I can't stand hearing these words. Peter is just misjugded. I am the only one that understands him! I stand up and walk out the door. I can't think straight with out my Peter. I need him more that life itself.

I stroll through the town square looking for him. He couldn't have gone that far. 

"Melody! Melody is that you ?"  A familiar british voice called behind me.

"Peter!" I turn around to see a brutally beated Peter racing towards me. "Oh my God, Peter, who did this to you?"

"Not enough time. We need to leave. My father is insane. We have to get out of here as soon as we can. I already put our bags by the library."

Peter grabbed  my hand and ran. He was slightly limping. I ignored it, but he is going to tell me sooner or later.  We finally made it to the library, when I see my parents racing towards us. 

"Melody, please don't leave again. If you are going to leave, at least don't leave with him." Ariel called.

Oh I know she did not just say that. What a wonderful mother I have.

" I swear to God mother," I stop in my tracks to yell. " I am not a five year old. I am sixteen! And I will leave you with anyone I want. And I love him!"

"You don't even know what love is!"

"To hell I don't! Even though so never showed me any love, doesn't mean I don't know what it is. Ever since I have known Peter, he has taught me what love feels like. Unlike you he actually cares for me!" I scream at her.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry, its just a scramble of different things happening and it is not my best chapter. :/ Also its short :(

Another update will come out a little later today!

Happy New Years Eve!!

Rememeber to vote and comment!

Random question of the day.... How old do you think I am? Answer in the comments. First person who gets it right, get a dedication for the next chapter!