Chapter 25

The sound of his feign love words pierced my ears. This was not happening. This can't be happening. I struggle to breath as my tears clog my vision. I thought Sebastian said that he wouldn't come back! 

Sebastian! Where is he? I scanned the room, hoping to see any sign of Sebastian.Thats when I saw it.  A stream blood trailing to a head of silver hair. 

My heart dropped. He killed him. Pan killed Sebastain.

Anger boiled through my viens and I slapped Pan. He killed Sebastian. He killed my only friends. Tears poured faster down my face and I stand up my shaking body. I couldn't look at this monster! I couldn't. I raced down the rest of the stairs and rush to Sebastian's body.

Once I get there I cup his face with my hands and place his head on my laps. My tears drip down and on to his paled skin. Sebastain's body had a little warmth still left. 

"Sebastian! Please!," I mumbled into his ear. "Come back! Please, please, please come back!"

As a large tear fell from my face and hit his silver hair something changed. Life flew back into the room. Golden butterflies danced back into Sebastian. His body regained most of his heat and he battered his eyes open. 

Sebastian smiled as he met my eyes.

"Melody, you saved me," He whispered with amazement. Tears of joy flooded out of my eyes. I nodded with agreement. I saved him from death. "How can I ever repay you?"

"You don't have to Sebastian. I did this because I wanted to,"  I murmured. I held his body closer to mine. I almost lost him forever.

"Melody, please-"

"Stop. Okay, lets just take in the moment." I whisper.

"There is one thing that I need to do," He looked up at me with tear laced, puppy dog eyes and slowly sat up. Confusion flushed around me as he creept closer. His heart shaped lips slightly part as he presses his forhead to mine.

Is this happening? Is this really happening? His soft lips smash on to mine in the most vulnerable way possible. It feels like he is opening up to me, like he is finally let go of all the worries in his life and fully focusing on me.

He sits up straighter but never leaving my lips. His strong arms pulled me closer to him and practically on his lap. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck for support.

"Melody," he moaned into my mouth. I half giggled in a response. I vaguely heard a door slam, but I am too into the moment to do anything about it.

Sebastian flipped me onto the ground and my back slammed against the marble floor. I would have groaned in pain, but Sebastian's lips made it pleasure. His hands roamed my body as he moves his lips from mine and to my neck. This is so wrong, I know its so wrong. I want to stop it. I want to break away from this boy, but their is a slight mumur in my heart to jump in with both feet.

You haven't been loved like this in so long. Just let what happens happen. You are already kissing him. How far will it go beyond that? Relax and get into the heat of the moment!

Sebastian played with the hem of mine shirt as he found my sweet spot on my neck. I practically moaned when Sebastian drew light circles on my stomach. I laced my fingers through his hair and brought his head up back to my lips. 

I am in total bliss.

Peter's Pov

I can't believe her! I soared through hell just to find her again! How does she repay me? Mel goes off lip-locking with SEBASTIAN! That son of a bitch! Why does he think that he can have MY Melody! I need her and she was pulled from my loving grasp and into a monster's care.