Chapter 43

"You've finally made it. Ready for some answers?" Henry grins and opened the door for us to enter.

I look up at Peter and he give me a simple head nod, telling me that it's okay for us to go in. I take a seat on the familiar couch that Henry and I always used to watch television on. It was a simplier life back then, not saying that it was better because it wasn't. It was just more simple.

Peter took the seat next to be and wrapped one of his warm arms around my shoulders and snuggled in with me. I smiled up at him, and he reciprecated the actions. Henry sat on a random loveseat across from us.

"I'm ready to take your questions now," Henry spoke, cutting through the awkward thickness in the room.

"Why did you bring us here? How is it possible that Felix and I were off of Neverland without dying?" I blurted out questions.

"One at a time, Melody," Henry chuckled uneasily. "Your father," Henry motioned to Peter, "He gave me this little potion to let you live off of Neverland. You will never be bound to Neverland again, even if you drink the magic waters."

"How is that even possible?" Peter stammered. "I have been working to solve that problem for a long time. How did my father have the ablity to do that?"

Henry took a deep breath before saying, "It was true love. Mr. Gold used your love for Melody and materialized it into a potion to reverse the negetive symptoms of the rejuvinating waters. I have no idea why he did so, but he did."

"But why did you bring us here?" I asked.

"It was orders from Mr. Gold. He told me that in order to get the cure to save you from Neverland, I had to bring the both of you here. It had to do with another sort of reversal magic or something. I heard his stammering about it a couple days ago." Henry answered.

"Why did you want to save me from Neverland? I was perfectly happy there."

"How was I supposed to know that? When all of the old lost boys came to Storybrooke, I expected the worst. So I freaked out and wanted to save you," Henry admitted.

"I think its time for us to go," Peter told Henry, standing up and pulling me out the door. I gave him a little glare but I just brushed it off. I really don't want to get in a fight with him right now.

"Congrats on your engagement!" Henry smirked before we made it out of Emma's apartment. "Oh and one last thing, Mr. Gold wants to talk to you before you guys go back to Neverland. I suggest you obey his wantings."

With that, Peter slammed the door behind us. He was mad, for reasons I don't know, but he was real mad.

"Peter?" I mumble. "What's wrong?"

"I knew I should have trusted him!" Peter yelled. I grabbed his hand to calm him down. It only microscopically worked. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his chest. Hopefully this will calm him down.

"It's okay. Everything is okay," I told him. Peter relaxed and pulled his arms around me and held me close.

"Remind me to never trust my father again," Peter growled.

"What did he do, Peter?"

"He tricked me. He tricked us. The reason why he brought us here, the reason why your parents knew you were alive was all him. He had to find a way to get me begging on my knees to save you. We made a deal in the jail. He said that if he lets me go now, he would be able to train our kid light magic. I went along with it because living on Neverland, you can't have kids. He must have tricked Felix into somehow letting Neverland have the ability to have kids or something. I really don't know," Peter babbled on.

"Our kid? I thought that you didn't want kids," I whimpered.

"Yeah, but now that I do, we can't. I'm such an idiot Mel. I am so sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry of. It wasn't your fault. Let's just go back home and sort everything out, okay?"

He nodded his head and created a portal on the ground. After the count of three, we both jumped in and appeared on Neverland.

All of the lost boys were eating dinner at one of the long tables. Felix immediately noticed out appearance and stood up.

"Melody! Pan! You guys are back," he cheered.

Peter pulled me behind him and broke out into a fighting position. Felix was obviously confused about his actions.

"What's going on?" Felix questioned.

"What deal did you make with my father? And don't go all 'I have no idea what you are talking about'!" Peter yelled.

"You have to understand, Pan. He said if I didn't make the deal with him that he would kill both of you," Felix defended.

"That didn't answer my question," Peter growled.

"The dark one needed a couple of drops of my blood to finish some spell that would cause Melody to me impregnated with your child next time you kissed. It woud grow like a normal child until it reached the age of 16," Felix explained.

"I can't believe you!" Peter yelled. His temper was obviously growing. I clung onto his arms, preventing him to do something that he would regret.

"Peter, calm down. Take deep breaths," I commanded. He calmed down a little bit and held me close to him.

"I swear Pan, I did it to save you guys," Felix promised.

"Felix, please just sit back down," I begged. He huffed but then sat back down. I turned to Peter to rub his back.

"I hate how I can't kiss you right now," Peter grumbled.

"Maybe you can. Would it be so bad?" I asked him hesitantly.

"It's just a lot to think about, Mel. I know that you want one, but its a lot to take care of and I dont want to be a terrible father like my dad," Peter confesses.

"I understand, but you are nothing like your father. You are the most amazing person that I know. I don't think we can last to long without kissing. So its either have a child nine months from now, or ten months from now. Don't you think we should just hop over this obstical now?" I asked.

"You're right. Let's just wait for tonight, love. All of the lost boys are watching us now," Peter laughed.

I saw that every single lost boy was watching us intently. My face flushed and I dug my head in to Peter's chest to hide my heated face.

"We can do it the right way under the stars," Peter whispered in my ear, which caused me to blush even more.

This is happening, really happening. I am going to have a kid with Peter Pan. I couldn't help but to smile.

"I love you," I muttered.

"And I love you always and forever," Peter whispered

Ew bad update. I just felt so bad for not updating in a long time. Its just super short and ugly. I hope you guys can forgive me. And yes, There will be little merkids... YAY!!

I have a couple things to talk about.

1). I will be making a sequel, but it won't come out for a while. Once I finish this book, I will put up another book which will be the sequel. It will be up, but I won't be updating right away.

2). I started a Felix fanfic called Emerald Eyes, it would mean a lot to me.

3). I just realized that I would be EXTREMELY easy to kidnap. You would just have to tell me that you were Peter Pan/ One of the lost boys and you were taking me to Neverland. I hope literally hop in any car/ white van. I just love him so f.ucking much,