Chapter 6

Peter brought me back to his room. All of the lost boys are in their huts slepping already.  I don't blame them, its probably like midnight of something. I couldn't even tell you if I wanted to. Time is so strange in Neverland.

I changed into his shirt and he was wearing a pair of sweatpants to bed. He wrapped his arms around me and we peacefully slept. I feel so safe with him. Peter just makes me feel special. He makes me feel loved.

When the curse broke, my parents full on abandoned me. They totally forgot that even existed. Once they realized that they forgot about the took me in. It wasn't like it should have been. You are suppose to feel connected to your parents. They are suppose to make you feel perfect, like no matter what you do they will love you. It wasn't like that. It was never like that.

Every screw up I have had Ariel would slap me. Everyone always thinks that she is so perfect, that she can't do anything wrong. To be honest she is horrible to me. Of course she is my mother so I have to endore her. I have been telling myself lies all my life. Being here in Neverland, I have realized that she really doesn't love me. All she loves is herself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I woke up with Peter wrapping his arm around my waist. His cold fingers touching my cool skin sent shrivers running up and down my spine. 

"Hey sleepy head," Peter say in a hushed tone.

"How long have you been up?" I asked him.

"Not too long. Maybe ten minutes," He told me.

"What were you doing for ten minutes?"

"Just watching the most beautiful girl in the world sleep," He responed.

I shooved my head in the crick of his neak in embarressment. Why did he say that? We both know thats not true.

"Why are you hiding your beautiful face love?" Peter asked me.

"Stop that Peter."

"Stop what? I am just speaking the truth Mel."

"Seriously stop," I got up and threw a pillow at him.

The face he made when the pillow hit his face was priceless. It was a mixture of total puzzlement and shock. His perfect eyebrows were almost shooting through the roof.

"Oh love, your going to regret that," Peter told me in total seriousness.

He hopped off the bed and  ran toward me. He had a plan being despised in his mind. What ever he was thinking, it was not going to be good. I ran out the door and out to the clearing. Peter was on my tail the whole time.

His arms were wide open ready to grab me. I can't let him get me. I run and run and run. I quickly turned my head back and checked on how far back Peter was. Luckly I had quite amount space in between us.

I was harshly stopped by a hard wall almost and landed right on my ass. Henry stood towering above me. His facial features showed that he was not amused by my actions. He just stood there, staring at me. Henry was acting so cold to me. He wasn't even giving me a helping hand up.

In a matter of moments I felt to strong hands lift me up by my armpits behind me. I turned to face Peter. Peter had his stren look on his face. Eye contact was never broken between him and Henry. It was like an internal war, like whom ever looked away first would be the loser.

Eventually after like 5 minuted of silence Peter wrapped an arm around my neck and directed me towards the lagoon. Peter still seemed pretty upset about the whole situation that just happened. He won't even look at me. He was in his own world, staring straight forward.