Chapter 24

"Who is Peter?" I ask him in a dazed tone. I really am tired. Sebastian's arms tensed under my body. In a weird way, Sebastian carrying me, bridal style, felt comfortable.

"Peter? Um, well, he was your old boyfriend," Sebastian told me hesitantly like he was holding back something.

"Oh," I had no idea what to say, but 'oh'. What else was there to say?

"Why do you ask?" his voice pierced the silence that I created.

"Felix was laughing because I am apparently wearing 'his color' and I don't remember him. Felix was being rude about the whole thing," I feigned a laugh. This whole thing is so bizarre to me.

"Peter wasn't good to you Melody. He would constantly hurt you. I promise you that Felix with positive motives, even though he has cruel intentions of what to do with Peter after this. Most people just call 'Peter', Pan. He is a nortorious villian. Peter kidnapped you from your family and held you captive in Neverland. Pan eventually fell in love with you and made you do things," Sebastian finished his story about my life with a cliffhanger. 

What kind of things did Peter make me do?

Horrible thoughts popped into my head and flooded into my soul.

"Sebastian, what did he make me do? Please tell me," I beg him. Weakness and vulenerability was obvious in my voice.

"Melody, I don't think its the right time,"

"Tell me now!" I added urgencey and curiousity to inflect in my tone. "I deserve to know what happened. It is my life!

"Fine, but I think you will regret me telling you." He added a pause. "He made you kill your parents and your best friend, because he was so jealous of the place that you held them in your heart. Once you did that, he made you , well Melody he raped you." Sebastian told me with sympathy.

He made me kill my family, my best friend?

And raped me?

What kind of sick bastard would do that to me?

"I told you that you wouldn't like it," Sebastian said and it dragged me out of my dark thoughts. I snapped back into reality.

"W-w-w-w-what if he comes back Sebastian? What if he finds me?" I whimper. 

"He won't Melody. As long as I am alive, he won't lay another finger on you," Sebastain whispered and held me closer to his chest.

"Can we just go to bed now?" I asked him weakly. I need to get my mind off of this.

"Thats what I wanted to do in the first place, Mel. Lets go," He carried me to 'our' bed room. I would have insisted on getting another room, but I needed the human company. I need to have that human connection.

 He placed me on the bed and went to the bathroom with out a word. I used this spare time to try to absorb the new information. What person is that cruel to make someone kill their family and best friend? I know why they call him Pan now. It de-humanizing him. He doesn't deserve to be considered a human.

He is a beast.

Sebastian's POV

She bought it! Melody actually bought it! I thought that Peter was so embedded in her heart, in her soul, that they had practically became one. Apparently not. She has forgotten all about her pathetic lover boy. He was never man enough for her. Pan is so weak, so soul-sucking. He rips the fun out of everything.

I turn the fascet on to spray warm water on my back. I rinse my silver hair and embrace the warm water. I hardly ever feel warm anymore. That was part of my curse. Rumple placed a curse upon me. It states that I will forever remain cold or frozen until I fully embrace my enemy's love.