Chapter 23

Kiara tried to drape herself over Felix, but he just pushed her aside. He was obviously getting annoyed with the poor girl. What kind of brian washing did she have to endure, to get to this point? I kinda feel bad for this stupid twit. I mean she either is the stupidest person on earth, or was controlled by the shadow.

"Sorry you had to meet her like this Melody," Felix said with flickers of actual sympathy.

"I couldn't care less," I snarled. A flash of anger controlled his face.

"Say that one more time," He challenged.

"I. Couldn't. Care. Less," I elongated each and everyword which drove him off the wall.

"You know I have to power to send you back in you cell!" Felix roared. Veins were popping out of his face in the most repulsive way possible. I felt pecks of spit fling against my skin.

"I don't care, Felix! I am not a little toy that you can do what ever you want to! Start treating me like a human!" I scream at him, causing the googly-eyed Kiara to step back and on to a chair.

"I can do what ever I want with you! If you haven't noticed, its been 10 days at your sweet little Peter, hasn't come to rescuse you!"

"Who is Peter?" Confusion took over my body. Peter? Peter? Peter? I have no idea what the hell Felix is talking about.

"You don't remember?!" Felix cheered. "Kiara she doesn't remember!" A deep chuckle arupted in his voice. What was the big deal? Who was Peter? Why he is cheering over someone that I don't remember? "I knew that the shadow had memory loss, but never did I ever think it would cause you to forget him! You would call for him almost everynight! There would be screams that would escape your lips for him! You forgot Peter! Maybe its because you held the most hope in him. The shadow ate your strongest sence of hope."

Embarressment flooded to my body. The mysterious Peter was obviously a big deal in my life, and yet I don't remember him. How foolish could I be?

"Can you just tell you tell me where the greenhouse is? I am suppose to meet Sebastian there," I just want to leave. I am sure that Sebastain will tell me who Peter is.

"You are wearing his color and you still forget him! Oh man this is rich!" And Felix's rant continues..."You are going on a date with Sebastian wearing Peter's color! HA! I can't get enough of this," Felix cleans his eyes of humilation. He started to circle me, enclosing me.

"Its not a date! And I don't understand the big deal over this Peter man! Just tell me where the greenhouse is and I will get out of your hair!" I yelled. This is just ridiculos! I just want to talk to Sebastian right now!

"Kiara leave!' Felix commanded. With a sullen face Kiara left the room and closed the door behind her. An evil snarly smile creeped up on Felix's tainted face. "Thats the last thing that I want you to do. I want you in my hear all night long, calling for me."

EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! I cannot express to you strong enough the sickening sound of those words together. He was a psyco! This is psycotic! This is so completely repulsive.

Felix grew nearer and stepped closer. Countering his action, I stepped backwards. This lasted until I was sandwiched between him and the wall. Damn You wall! He sneaked his head in closer. I backed up, squeezing my body closer to the wall. I know I should've screamed, shouldn've ran, or something. My body wouldn't let me. I slowly started to feel me feet cement to the ground and my vocal cords swell.

He was doing this. I don't know how, but Felix was doing this to me. He pressed his chapped his on to my neck. I felt like I was going to hurl. All I wanted to do was hurl. A small suck to my collar bone and I knew that he was leaving a line of hickies on my neck. God why am I here? I need to leave! I need for him to-