Chapter 7

Pov of Peter Pan

No! No! This can't be happening! Where the hell did Ursela take her! She can't just be gone! I need her! That son of a bitch Ursela is going to get it! I could rip out her throat! When I get Melody I will make Ursela pay for what she has done!

I can't just stand here and wait until she returns! I try my best to swim after them. To be honest I am not the best swimmer, so it doesn't last too long.

"NOOOO!!" I cry.

Haley reappears at the surface. Her face shows hints of concern and confusion.

"Peter, whats wrong? Where's Melody? Peter what happend?" Haley says. Every question her vioce grew weaker while relisation hits her. "No! She... No!"

I slowly nod my head and sink to my knees. I can't even try to think of what Ursela is doing to her. I can't bare to even imagine how much pain Melody will be going through within the next few hours. Tears stream down my face. Haley is doing the same thing.

"We need to find her Peter. You don't know what Ursela can do to her," Haley said to me in despare.

"YOU DON"T THINK I KNOW THAT?" I screamed at her. "I'VE TRIED TO FOLLOW THEM, BUT I COULDN'T!"

"I can go on a hunt for her. My sisters and I can go looking for her now," Haley told me.

"Thank you Haley! Please be quick! I need her," I said.

And with that Haley swam in a rush to collect her sisters.

Pov of Melody

Water is filling my lungs. The less I struggle the quicker Ursela goes deeper and deeper into the ocean. I am finally giving up. There  is no hope. I am going to die. I am being drowned. My arms and legs are weak and are slowly but surely dying.

I won't see Peter again. I won't see Henry again. I won't see my terrible family again. My sweet Peter will never been see by me again. The water is becoming colder and colder. The evil sea witch is just mercilessly drowning me.

My vision is slowing fading. My last thought will be of my beloved Peter. His beautiful eyes, perfect lips, and gorgeous laugh. I couldn't imagine how my life would be if Peter didn't insert himself into it. I miss the feeling that he can make me feel. Those little butterflies you know. Its the best feeling in the world. My sweet Peter.

Pov of Peter

It has been hours since I last have seen anyoen appear on the surface of the water. Light footsteps sound behind me. I can't let anyone see me like this. My eyes are still puffy and red. I have been crying ever since Melody was captured.

"Pan? Pan is that you?" A pestering voice called.

I can't bother with Henry right now.

"Leave Henry!" I yell at him. Sadly I left hints of sniffles easily detected.

"Where's Melody, Peter? Felix told me that Melody was with you by the lagoon," Henry said getting angrier.

"Ursela- she- Henry, Ursela took her," I weakly say.

"Are you serious! Pan I swear to god that I will kill you if this is true!" Henry roared.

"Yes, Henry! Its true! Melody is gone," I yell at him channeling all of my anger towards him.

"You sick, sick bastard! I can't believe you! Melody doesn't know anything about the mermaid world! She could de down there! She-"

I cut him off, "You don't think I know that! I have all the mermaids looking for her!"

"YOU CAN"T JUST SIT THERE AND WHINE ABOUT IT! IF YOU TRUELY CARED FOR MELODY, THEN YOU WOULD BE WITH THEM SOME HOW WITH YOUR FANCY SMANCY POWERS!" Henry screamed.

 "I might have an idea how to save Melody," I say.

Pov of Melody

I wake up to the smell of rotting fish. Is this what life is after death? Am I in hell or something? I slowly open my eyes to absorb my surrounds.

I am laying down by a pool of some sorts. There is gems and jewels everywhere. But that nasty fish smell, where is that coming from? I quickly turn my head to the right, after I heard a loud thump. It was Ursela. I can't be dead, unless she is the devil and I am in hell.

"Up so soon?" Ursela asked. "I thought you would be out for a few more hours, but considering you are special, nothing should surprise me."

I stayed silent. All I want is Peter. Thats all I want right now. All I could ever ask for is Peter. I want her to go away and be replaced by Peter. I haven't been away from him long, but I feel weaker without him. Is he looking for me? Does he miss me as much as I miss him?

"C'mon speak before I steal your voice like I did with your mother," Ursela said and grew closer.

"What do you want from me?" I weakly asked.

"You've got to be joking? You are the stupid queen's granddaughter, which make you my great niece. And to add on top of that, you are a hybrid. You, my dear Melody, are a mystery ot us all. You don't change into a mermaid when water touches your skin, but you can breathe under water."

"No I can't! I nearly died out ther! You almost killed me!"

"But you didn't die did you? You survived. It will take some practice, but with my help you can be the most powerful mermaid in all the seas. You can rule all!"

"But I don't want that! I want to live a happy life, one that Peter is in. Thats all I need. And you ripped me away from him!"

"Oh c'mon deary. You have this  big dream about living an immortal life with a neverland boy. Truth is, he will never love you. Pan is too absorbed with his own hopes and dreams to deal with yours. And my dear Melody, you aren't in his dreams. He has confinned in me. He has told me that he doesn't care about love, and he never will," Ursela spoke. Every sentence she said was like a daggar to my heart.

This can't be true.

I won't believe it.

I can't believe it.

Merry Christmas!

Sorry its a short update! I just have been so busy...

Thanks for reading!

15 votes and 5 comments for next update!!