Chapter 41

"FIANCÉ?" Felix spat.

"Yeah! Isn't it amazing? Mrs. Melody Pan," Peter says and kisses my neck quickly.

"Melody! You can't be serious! You are sixteen! You can't be getting married!" Felix yelled, pulling me over to him.

"Felix get off of me! What the hell are you doing? You are not my father!" I screamed, trying to pry his strong hands off of my shoulders.

"Of course I'm not your father!" Felix roared.

"Get your hands off of her Felix! Get your hands off of my Melody!" Peter stormed. He pulled me off of Felix and I wrapped my arms around Peter's waist like a puppy.

"God Melody! You are so naive!" Felix yelled, pulling at the blonde roots of his hair. His face started to turn red as his rage grew.

"Peter," I cried into Peter's shoulder. Felix was genuinely scaring me.

Right in the midst of Felix's freak out, the door to the police station slammed shut. We immediately shut up and waited until the person appears.

A flash of vibrante red hair swung into view.

"Mom?" I whispered, clinging on to Peter tighter.

"Sweetheart!" She smiled and rushed to the metal bars that seperated us. Soon my father came after her.

Peter held me really close and kissed the top of my head to soothe my uneasy nerves.

"We heard that you were alive and we couldn't wait to see you any longer," She plasters a fake smile an her fake face.

"Melody, what are you doing with him?" My father spoke with disappointment .

"I love him daddy," I squeck.

"You can't love him! Do you know who he is?" Dad spoke with shame.

I feel Peter tense under me. With my left hand I caressed his face to calm him down.

"What's on your hand?!" Ariel screamed refering to the ring on my left-ring finger.

"I'm fully in love with your daughter. And she loves me," Peter breathed, looking down at me. His glimmering eyes were filled with love.

"I don't think so! Emma! Regina! I want my daughter out of this cell!" My dad yelled.

Emma and Regina appeared and Regina threw some blue magic dust on the jail cell that flung Peter and Felix to the black wall. Emma unlocked the door and let Eric in.

"PETER!" I screamed as my dad flung me over his shoulder. "Peter! Please!

"Melody! I love you! Always and Forever," Peter yelled as he struggled against the magical binds.

"Always and Forever!" I cried as I kicked my father in the stomach and punched his back.

"Shut up Melody!" My father screamed as my mother shoved a bandana in my mouth.

"I will save you Mel! Anything for you, love!" Peter screamed right before I was taken out of the police station.

*~*

Eric and Ariel kicked me down the stairs and into the damp basement. I know this place all to well. I hate it down here, always have and always will.

"What the hell were you thinking when he gave you this ring?" My mother spat, actually spat.

I couldn't respond because the bandana was still suffocating me. Eric tied my hands together, behind my back so I couldn't take out the bandana.

She grabbed my left hand, flipping me over to my stomach. I tried to yelp, but no sound pasted through the bandana.