Chapter 16

Hey guys. I thought that I would give you a little present. SO ANOTHER UPDATE! Some of you guys I think forgot how to use a keyboard! Jkjk, love you guys! Thanks so much! Well I’ll shut up and let you enjoy.

Peter’s sweet mouth dropped, his eyes widen, and he fell to his knees. Sebastian still held me tight. Seeing this, Peter got up and advanced towards us. He cocked a fist up at Sebastian. Before the punch landed, I got in-between them trying to stop the contact. I was too late to stop the hit from happening. My sweet Peter punched me across my face.

The blow was so harsh that my body flung against Sebastian, almost making pass out. Peter rushed to my side, but Sebastian pushed him away. His pale face towered over me. Sebastian’s face was full of concern. His soft fingers brushed up against my cheek that was starting to swell up and discolor.

“Mel, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to,” Peter called to me.

“Peter I think it would be best if you would leave. Melody needs to rest,” Sebastian said to Peter. Peter’s face grew red.

“DON’T YOU TELL ME WHAT IS BEST FOR MELODY! YOU DON’T KNOW HER LIKE I DO!” Peter screamed.

“Whoa there. I just want her to know me like that. That’s the relationship we have. I know all that is Melody. That’s why we are leaving tonight,” Sebastian half lied. We are leaving soon, but we don’t know each other to well.

“NO YOU ARE NOT! MELODY IS MINE! YOU CAN’T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME! I DON’T CARE WHOM THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE! I HAVE MELODY!” Peter cried.

“She told me you would be like this,” Sebastian murmured under his breath.

“What she told you that I would freak out, because you are literally taking her away from me?” Peter yelled.

The fighting continued as I remain in the grasp of Sebastian.  It took every ounce of strength that I had in my body to not freak out reach out to Peter. This is the only way to keep him safe.

“PETER, Stop this!” Wendy/Mr. Gold called. “I told you this would happen. Let her go Peter.”

“Was it you who set this whole thing up?” Peter screamed at Wendy.

“No! Goodness Peter, calm down. You’ll see her again. Its not like she is gone forever. We can make through this together.” Wendy made her efforts to try and calm him down. Her efforts prevailed and Peter got up. He gave Wendy a hug.

Right we he was about to walk out the door he said, “I don’t need to see her again. Melody is dead to me.”

My heart drops. I’m dead to him? I hope he said that out of anger and truly doesn’t mean it. I clung to Sebastian’s arm for comfort. He did a fantastic job of calming me down.  Sebastian caressed his hands against my back. He hummed some foreign tune in to my ear. His soft lips carefully brushed against my ear, and he places a single kiss on it. The kiss did send small butterflies in my stomach, but not as much as Peter’s kisses.

“I know that we don’t know each other too well, but I swear to you, I’ll do anything in my power to make you happy. And I know our parents set us up like in the old days but I do believe that we can love each other. There is just something about you Melody, something irresistible. I hope you feel it too,” Sebastian confessed. 

I just nodded my head. There were no words to say about this situation. I can’t tell him that I am in love with Peter, or that I am not Rumple’s daughter.

“So lets just start with getting to know each other better. I'll start, I am the son of Luimere. He said that my mother died soon after I was born. I know French, and I love the fall," Sebastian said. " Now your turn."