NAMES DECIDING

Next day,

"Haha Didi! Yeah!" Kavya said, laughing. Akhila woke up for their noise and came out to see. "Kavya?" She got shocked and saw her with teary eyes. "Diiii!!!! I'm so happy!!!! Its a princess!!!" Kavya squealed and hugged Akhila. "Thank you baby. Missed you!" Akhila cried. "No kaying didi." Kavya said in a childish language and wiped Akhila's tears. "Namastey Bhabhi!" Siddharth said walking to Akhila. "Hi Sid!!!!" Akhila hugged him. "How are you bhabhi?" He asked. "Awesome Sid. Whose plan was this?" Akhila asked. "Akshu of course!" Kavya said jumping on the couch. "Didaaaaa!!!!!" Akhila squealed "thank you for making me this happy!!!" She hugged her. "Love you too skitty." Akanksha said. "We are discussing about the baby name." Sanjana said. "See this list and decide guys Sumu and Akhi." Varun said. Akhila smiled and took the list. After reading it, "Bhai, seriously I didn't like anyone of these names here." Sumedh said scrunching his nose. "Okay!" Varun said. "Guys, breakfast?" Sanjana asked. "Of course my lovely Sanju Bhabhi!" Kavya said waking to the kitchen with Sanjana. Vinod came out. "Oh My God!" He said seeing Kavya. "Bhai!!!!!" She squealed, ran to him and hugged. "Oh My God sweetie!! What a big surprise!! When did you come?" He asked. "Morning. We wanted to surprise you. Akshu made the plan." She said. "Wow! Cupcake your awesome!" He said turning to Akanksha. "Jiju!" Siddharth came from inside with Sumedh. He was arranging the luggage with him. "Hey Sid! Oh My God!" Vinod said and hugged him. "How are you both and how are everyone there? Sweetie come on you need to tell us everything now." Vinod said sitting on the dining table. "Of course bhayya." Kavya said. "Everyone are awesome. They're doing great. In fact, they all miss you guys so much. Jiju do you know Janvi Didi and Rohit Jiju became close to me in this time. Another news is that she started a company for entrepreneurs." Kavya stopped. "Yeah I know that Kavya." Varun said. She smiled. "Continue!" Sanjana said. "How are kids?" Akhila asked. "Yeah they're good. In fact they became so naughty. Payal and Aashi. OMG! What to say about those both! So naughty they're! One day!" Kavya stopped and started laughing. Siddharth continued. "One day, you really need to listen this. One day we got a family pack ice cream. Vanilla flavor. Everyone were there. I mean Kajal bhabhi, Prabhas Bhai, Nisha bhabhi and Karan bhai. Aashi started talking and walking. She is not running still. Thank God! Yeah so we served the ice cream to everyone. Kajal bhabhi ate the ice cream and she was not able to talk. We wondered what happened. She was making sounds and then I realized that these kids wontedly kept a fevicol carton in that ice cream carton. Bhabhi glared Payal and Aashi. They giggled. We laughed after that." Siddharth explained in between laughs and everyone laughed. "Like seriously Kajal Didi?" Akhila laughed, eating her plate of poori. "Too much!" Akanksha laughed falling on Varun's hand. They finished the breakfast.

"Let's go to Taylor's place." Kavya said. "Yeah that would be great and she'll be surprised to see you both brats here!" Akhila said. "Brats? Di!" Kavya kept a poker face. She laughed. "Priya! Yeah Priya!" Sumedh said staring at the ground. "What Sumu?" Varun asked. "Prabha + Akhila = Priya." Sumedh said after thinking hard. "Prabha?" Akhila saw him. "Yeah Prabha + Akhila is Priya. P from Prabha and A from Akhila becomes Priya!" Sumedh said. "Yay! Awesome!" Akhila squealed and hugged Sumedh.

"Tay should get surprised! Come on guys!" Vinod said taking the keys. They went out as Kavya locked the door. Vinod pulled the car in the driveway and they went to Taylor's house. Kavya and Siddharth hid behind the door. Taylor opened. "Hey guys! OMG! What a surprise!" She screamed cupping her mouth! "Hey Tay!" Akhila hugged her. "Hi Akhi. How are you?" She asked. "I'm awesome!" Akhila said. Suddenly, "surprise!!!!!" Kavya and Siddharth shouted. "Taylorrrrr!!!!!!" Kavya shouted running to her and hugging. "OMG! Kavya!!!!!! What a surprise!!!!!" Taylor squealed hugging her back. "Hey Tay! You forgot me!" Siddharth glared. "Sorry Sid. I really remember you!" Taylor said pulling him into a hug. "I missed you!" Kavya and Siddharth said in unison. "Missed you too!" Taylor said. "Let's go in." She said. They walked in. "I'll get some ice cream." She said and went to the kitchen. Sanjana followed her. "Shh!!! I'll go behind my sunshine." Vinod whispered to Varun. Varun smirked. Akanksha saw them with a confused expression. He ran behind Sanjana.

Kavya and Siddharth!!!!! *big hug* Vinod, what's going on?😏😉😜 Kavya miss youuuu!!!!!! 😣😣😣😣 kavyamoolya Come back soon!😘😘😘😘😘