Priya Mudgalkar, Kids and Naughtiness

A quick and small chappie for all of you lovlies 😘

Akhila shouted, cupped her mouth and started crying. "I seriously didn't expect you guys here. Thank you so much!" She cried hugging Kajal, Nisha, Prabhas and Karan. "Arman and Anjali planned this." Kajal revealed. They both came there. "Anju, Arman! Love you both." Akhila squealed and hugged them. They smiled and hugged her back. "So come on we'll do the other things!" Karan said. "Haan jiju, come on!" Akhila said. Everyone came up. "Guys?" Vinod got shocked and surprised. "SURPRISE!!!" Kajal, Nisha, Prabhas, Karan squealed. "Omg! Didn't even expect!" Vinod said. They smiled. "So where are my princesses?" He asked. "Mama!!!" Payal shouted running to Vinod. Kajal and Prabhas smiled wide. "She loves him a lot nemo." Kajal said adoring her daughter. "Up me! Up me!" Aashi kept a puppy face. "Mami is there for you baby boo boo." Sanjana said, lifting up Aashi. "Mami!" Payal shouted. "Don't shout! Shh!" Aashi ordered. Everyone laughed and they kept confused faces. "Why are you laughing?" Payal asked. Hallie ran inside with Ashton. "Payal Aashi!" They shouted. "Hal, Ashie!" Payal shouted. "I am Aashi. Not him!" Aashi kept a poker face. Everyone laughed. "Hey lets have lunch." Sanjana said. They nodded. "Bhabhi, I and Akshu didi will help you." Kavya said. "Umm, so, me, Arman, Anjali, Sumu and Selena will be with kids. You all do the other works." Varun said. They nodded. "Sel, take care of them." Taylor winked. "Stop it T! They love me!" Selena playfully hit her arm. Taylor laughed, going to the living room. Others went to kids room.

"Who are you?" Payal asked Anjali. "Me?" Anjali got surprised and she laughed. "She's choti mami, Payal. He's chota Mamu." Varun said, making Payal sit on his lap. "Oooo. Chota mami and chota mamu." Payal said. "Chachu!" Aashi shouted. "Haan?" Sumedh and Varun said in unison. "Which chachu you want baby?" Anjali asked. "Big." Aashi said. "What's chachu?" Selena asked. "Dad's little brother." Anjali said. "We call him uncle and you have so much different names. That is easy to classify." Selena said. "Yeah Selena." Arman said. "Aunt Selena...! Sing...! Please...!" Hallie and Ashton almost shouted. Sumedh closed Priya's ears. "Shhh...! You shouldn't shout like that. Baby will wake up and cry." Sumedh said softly. "Okay uncle Sumedh." Hallie and Ashton replied softly in unison. "Selena, we also want to listen to your voice in live. Please sing for us." Arman said. "Will you sing with me?" Selena asked. "Of course Selena. I will." Arman said and sat beside her. They softly sang 'kill em with kindness'. Kids became excited and danced for it. Priya woke up and started crying. Sumedh lifted her up and rocked her in his arms. She didn't stop crying. "I'll call Akhila." Selena went and called Akhila. "Jaan, she's crying." Sumedh complained. "Maybe she's hungry, love. I'll feed her if you all go out for sometime." She said. Varun, Arman, Anjali and Selena with kids went out. Sumedh stayed wontedly. "Go out!" Akhila said. "I can be here. I can see everything. I am your husband Mrs. AKHILA SUMEDH MUDGALKAR." Sumedh winked. "Love!" Akhila widened her eyes, blushing. "I won't go out!" He winked. "You know what?" Akhila said blushing. "Yeah, I know I am romantically insane." He said. "Ahaan,  Priya, your dad is romantically insane. See him." She said. Priya stopped crying and started staring Sumedh. "She knows." Akhila mumbled. He laughed. "I am getting lost. Bye bye." Sumedh gave a smooch on her lips, tickling her waist. "Get out!" She hissed, blushing. He winked and went away dramatically. She laughed and fed Priya, thinking of the past years and how everything changed.

What a surprise Anjali magically_positive and Arman gave! OMG! Awesome. Kids are adorable. Akhila and Sumedh 😉 You had a baby just today and sumedh has a planning of another one or what?? 😁😁😁😂😂😂 Akhi615 tell! 😉😬😁😜😂

Comment and Vote.