Back To Normal

Nisha delivered a baby girl. They're very happy. They got her home. Everyone is in the Valecha's residency. Aashi is really very overwhelmed seeing her baby sister. Payal, Priya, Aadhya are so excited seeing their sister. "Anika, Anika, Anika, Anika, Anika!" The baby girls are jumping, shouting. "Shhh! girls, come here, we'll have ice cream. Its a chocolate ice cream!" Kajal winked. "Chocolate!" Payal, Aashi and Aadhya shouted. "Chochate!" Priya shouted, clapping and jumping. Everyone laughed seeing her. "Mommy, why laugh?" Priya asked Kajal. "I'm not mommy. There is mommy." Kajal chuckled for her cute antic. "No, big mommy and you me mommy. Call mommy." Priya folded her hands and said. Akhila heard that and laughed. "She's decided. She'll call you mommy now." She said. "Haha, I knew it. Let her call." Kajal smiled seeing Priya. "Come on, we'll have ice cream!" Kajal said. Kids followed her. Everyone were sitting in the dining hall, talkig random. Kajal came with the kids. "Finally baby! Your daughter is safe." Kajal laughed. Nisha too laughed. 

"I call you Ka mommy" Priya said, pointing to Kajal, "you Ni mommy, you Kav mommy, you Akki mommy, you Ankhi mommy." Priya said pointing to Nisha, Kavya, Akhila and Akanksha. Everyone laughed. "Then daddy?" Sumedh asked, making her sit on his lap. "You only daddy. No daddy. Ba papa, ba papa, ba papa, chachu." Priya said, showing Varun, Karan, Prabhas and Siddharth. "Love, how many wives you have?" Akhila kept a dramatic face. "Jaan, shut up!" Sumedh chuckled, seeing her dramatic face. Everyone laughed. "How did you get my name, cutie pie?" Akhila asked, squeezing Priya's cheeks. "Akila!" Priya shouted. "Haan, I am Akhila. What's your daddy's name?" Akhila asked. "Chumed" Priya shouted. "Chummedh." Akhila pouted. "Haan, Akkilla." Sumedh winked. "Ba papa!" Priya shouted, showing Varun. "Come on my princess." Varun stretched his hands. Priya tried to jump on him, nodding. He took her and made her sit on his lap. "Ice cream?" He asked. "Yayy!" Priya shouted, dipping her face into the chocolate ice cream. But, she dipped her nose in the ice cream. "Priya dipped." The babies shouted, laughing. Everyone laughed. "No baby doll, I'll feed you." Varun said. Priya nodded. He fed the ice cream to her. Everyone adored the daughter and uncle duo. 

After a while, Varun got a call. "Sumu, take her. I'll just come." Varun said. Sumedh took Priya and Varun went out, with Akanksha. 

"Haan sir." he said.

"Confirm about tomorrow." the voice on the other side said.

"Yes sir. Its confirm. We're giving a surprise. Vinod will be surprised by this." Varun said. Akanksha was hearing excitedly.

"Yeah, he should be. Its his first and also he's a cop. He may do well in this." the voice on the other side said.

"Of course sir. He will do well. I am there for everything. You don't worry. You just come to the party tomorrow. We can discuss about it." Varun said.

"I will come on time. I am just excited about it." the voice on the other side said. 

Varun nodded. "Yes sir." He said.

"Okay Varun. I have to go. Bye. I'll get in meet you tomorrow." the voice on the other side said. 

"Bye sir." Varun said and cut the call. He hugged the phone and took a deep breath. "Jaanu, I am just excited for everyone's reaction. We already planned a surprise party for Vinod as its his birthday tomorrow. But this one, you and me should keep our mouths shut. Everyone should get surprised by this. Vinod was dreaming about this. I need to see the happiness in his eyes." Varun said. Akanksha smiled, nodding, "bhai will definitely love it Prince. You don't worry." She said, keeping her hand on his shoulder. "I mean, everyone know about the surprise party to him, but..." he was cut off by her, "he'll love it baby. Don't worry." She said. He nodded and they went inside.

What's the other surprise Varun and Akanksha planned for Vinod tomorrow? And Priya!!!! So cute and adorable as always! What's that surprise and to whom Varun talked? Any guesses?

Comment and Vote.