Sanjana goes to India

Author's POV

"SANNY!" Anjali shouted stretching her hands. "ANNY!" Sanjana shouted stretching her hands and running to her. They hugged. "Momma! Papa!" She squealed and hugged them. They hugged her back. "Hey! Arman!" Sanjana hugged him. "Hi Bhabhi." Arman said and hugged her. "Shall we go?" Sanjana's Dad asked. They nodded and started home. "Ma, what is he thinking about our relationship?" Sanjana asked. "Don't know. I think he's not okay with it." Sanjana's Mom said. "W... WHAT?" Sanjana asked shocked. "I just think Sanjana." Her mom said and started to see out of the window. "Anny, what do you think?" Sanjana asked. "I seriously don't have an idea about that Sanny." Anjali said. "So what about Arman?" Sanjana asked. Anjali blushed. "Arman, someone is blushing hard here." She said seeing Anjali. "Haha bhabhi, she always blushes when anyone takes my name. Anju!" He saw her. She even more blushed. "Stop it guys!" Anjali said and even more blushed, resting her hand on her cheek and peeking outside the window. 

They reached home. "Uncle, I'll just go home and come. We'll discuss about my tour." Arman said and ran home. He stays in the same apartment. Anjali and Arman met two years back. At first they used to fight, Anjali knew that he's Arman Malik but also she used to fight with him. They used to hate each other. They used to just fight and not talk. They fought one day and stopped talking to each other. Next time they met in a cafe. They apologised each other and started talking. They used to meet often and became close. Arman started crushing on Anjali. They used to do window chats. Finally it was Arman's birthday. He thought to propose Anjali. But in reverse, Anjali did a surprise plan for him. Only for them. Anjali proposed him. Arman was horrified at the situation and later he accepted. They had a romantic night followed by their first kiss. They used to have late night chats for one year and next they told their families. They accepted immediately. They didn't get engaged, but they're committed. Their parents want to do after their elders get married. 

Arman ran and came. "So shall we start uncle?" he asked gasping. "Aru, why do you run everytime? You can also walk and come here." Anjali said giving the glass of water to Arman. "Running is good for health and I also want a glass of water from you every time I come." He winked. She blushed and ran from there. Sanjana saw her and laughed, walking from her room. "It's 12:00 in the night now. Sleep Anjali." Her mom shouted. "Ma, I even need to talk to Sanny." Anjali frowned, crawling under her blanket. "Ma, you go. We'll sleep. By the way, I'm also not having a bad jet lag. So it's okay." Sanjana said, pulling up the blanket. "Your wish." Her mom sighed and went away from there.

"So, how are everyone there? Tell me everything." Anjali asked, excitedly. "What should I start with?" Sanjana asked. "Jiju's sisters." Anjali winked, "and also charming Varun Dhawan, cute Sumedh Mudgalkar and dashing Siddharth Mudgalkar." Anjali said laughing. "Fine!" Sanjana sighed and started, "First of all, the eldest one is Akanksha. She's so sweet, innocent, cheerful and the most kindest person. She loves her family. Mostly, she's a kind of person on whom we can always count on. She has gone through many things in life Anny. You won't believe that her Dad got her married to a kind of guy, who is arrogant that he is a man and he can do anything on his wife. But finally, her Dad realized and got her married to Varun Dhawan." Sanjana said smiling and remembering them. "Wow!" That's all Anjali said. "Now coming to Akhila. She is the most bravest girl. She used to believe in everyone, she's a kind of girl who cares for her family and she used to believe in everyone, till she got ditched by her best friend Ishika." Sanjana said angrily stressing on the last word. "What? How?" Anjali asked shockingly. Sanjana explained everything. "I hate that bitchika aka Ishika!" Anjali said angrily. "Okay, so coming to the last one. Kavya." Sanjana said and continued "she's the cutest girl alive. She loves to talk and everyone adores her. She's the most innocent girl in the family. She was there with her sisters in their hardest times and made them easy and also she bet Ishika for doing such to Akhi. She realized her love for Sid before he got dumped." Sanjana said. "That's nice. I'm dying to meet everyone. I want to come with Arman for his tour in California. He accepted and I'm gonna be there with all of you! Yayy!" Anjali squealed. "That's so great Anny!!!!" Sanjana squealed. "Now sleep." Anjali said yawning. "Hmm yeah. I'm also sleepy babe. Lets talk tomorrow." Sanjana said and offed the light. They slept.

Finally Sanjana landed in India. Anjali and Sanjana sister talks like me and Akhi615 do every time 😘😘 Arman and Anjali's love story 😉 So what do you think guys? Will her dad accept the relationship?