Therapy

It was a week. Akhila started going to the therapy. She saw so much and everyone was with her, consoling her. She was really scared. She freaked out often. Sumedh even slapped her once, coz she was out of her senses and behaving really crazy. Kavya stayed away from her when she started freaking out, because she's pregnant. Priya was scared and stayed with Anuradha all the time. After a week, her therapy got over. "Kav, I'm coming home. Please bear with me." Akhila called Kavya. "Okay didi. You come. We need to tell you something." Kavya said. Akhila kept her phone aside and pulled off the driveway from the rehab. It was the last day and she was feeling more better. Her hallucinations became less and after the therapy she didn't see anything scary and she didn't see Ishika. She became perfect. Akanksha and Sumedh always believed in her. Varun and Vinod always helped her. Everyone were there for her emotionally, but her in-laws were just scared and blamed her Mom and Dad for her situation. So they moved on to their place, until the therapy had finished. Sumedh had already went to Mudgalkar's house. Akhila reached there. Everyone was waiting for her. Even the Dhawans family and her Mom and Dad. 

Bell rang. Sumedh rushed to the door and opened it. Elders are talking some stuff, boys are enjoying their black wine and red wine, girls are doing the lunch works, kids are playing. "What's going on here, love?" Akhila asked, confused. "They all wanted to see you." He replied, hugging her. She gave a quick hug to him and rushed inside. She crossed her arms to her chest and kept a poker face, "what's happening here?" She asked. "Hey, you're back! Welcome home!" Kavya hugged her. "What's actually happening Kavya?" Akhila asked. "You'll know." Akanksha said, pulling Akhila into a hug. Akhila got even more confused. "Momma...!" Priya ran to Akhila and hugged her. "Momma, shhh...! It's a secret. It's about badi mama and bade papa." Priya said, keeping a finger on her lips and her eyes wide. Akhila laughed for her cuteness. "Masi! Masi! Masi!" Aadhya ran to Akhila. "My baby doll!" Akhila hugged her.

"So here is the announcement guys!" Varun said. Everyone got alert. "We're going to become... I... I mean, I'm pregnant." Akanksha said, staring at the ground and blushing. "No sweetheart, we're pregnant." Varun  said, placing a kiss on her cheeks. "Dida! That's great! We need to party right now! It's double happiness! Kavya is pregnant and now Dida! I'm so happy!" Akhila hugged Akanksha. She was literally jumping. "Di...!!!! I'm so happy!" Kavya squealed and hugged Akanksha. "So now Priya, Aadhya and my children will have friend to play, sister/brother to fight. When they get older, they help each other in their problems life gives them. But, every problem should first face me before it goes to my babies." Kavya said. "Yeah Kav. They'll be like siblings. They'll give emotional support to each other and face everything together as we three, sorry four," Akanksha saw Vinod, who was smiling big, "are." She concluded. She hugged Vinod, "bhai, you're a blessing to us." She whispered. He smiled. "Congratulations."

"Thank you bhai." Akanksha smiled big. "Arre...! Vinod beta, we are making you mamu again. You are showing all the love to your sister and not me." Varun kept a dramatic poker face. Vinod shook his head and laughed. "Love you jijajee." He hugged Varun. Everyone laughed. They both took the blessings of their elders.

"Umm... Mommy jee, papa jee, I want my delivery to be done in LA." Akanksha said. "Yeah, okay. Who's coming with you?" David asked. "Bhai and Bhabhi. Varun cancelled his shoots and works to spend time with me these nine months." Akanksha said. Karuna and David smiled and nodded. "Janvi, beta, we'll take care of Aadhya, you too go with her." Mom said. Janvi nodded, smiling big.

"So let's have lunch and raise a toast to the to-be-born kids." Sanjana said. Everyone went for lunch. They had champagne in their glasses. Chicken to be served as Akanksha is craving for it from the morning. Kavya made Roasted chicken for Akanksha. After the champagne, Akanksha ate her chicken aggressively. Everyone saw her. "My baby likes chicken, I think." She said with mouth full of chicken and an innocent face. They laughed. After the lunch, they we're just talking. "Skitty, Priya wants to come to LA with us. She wants to see Taylor and kids." Akanksha said. Akhila's face fell, "but, dida, how can I send her without me. I mean you all will be there to look after her. But still, I can't live without seeing her." She said. "It's okay skitty. We'll take care of her and I promise that I'll do a video call every morning there and it'll be night here so you can see her, talk to her and sleep. Deal?" Akanksha said. Akhila nodded. "Boo, you're coming with us." Akanksha whispered, tickling Priya's stomach. She giggled and laughed. "Then I need to pack her clothes and stuff." Akhila said and she got up. Suddenly she fainted.

Sumedh lifted her up and they took her to her bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed. "Sid, call the doctor." He said. Siddharth called the doctor. She came in a ten minutes. She did the check up. "What happened doctor?" Sumedh asked, biting his nails. Janvi took the kids out, so that they'll get diverted from the scene. "What happened to my sister doctor?" Akanksha asked, tensed. "She's..."

Wohoo...! A cliffhanger 😉

Yayy! Akanksha is pregnant! 😍😍😍😍🙈🙈🙈

Finally Akhila is out of the psychological stuff! 😁

Comment and vote.