Some New People

"Hi everyone" that girl said. "Nat?" Akanksha got surprised. That girl saw Akanksha and smiled. "Nattyyyy!!!!!" Akanksha squealed and ran to her. They hugged. "How are you?" Natasha asked. "I am awesome Nat. How are you?" Akanksha asked. "You know I am always awesome." Natasha smirked. Akanksha laughed not knowing the reason behind her smirking. "Come on." Akanksha snatched her. "Dida how do you know her? I mean Natasha? Are you kidding me?" Akhila got shocked. "Surprise!" Akanksha squealed, wicking her tongue out. "Dida!" Akhila kept a poker face. "Haha, so Nat, this is my little sister Mrs. Akhila Sumedh Mudgalkar and I call her with different crazy names like Skittles, Skitty, Skittu, Skittz etc...! This is her husband Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar. I'm sure you both met. This is my baby boo Priya. Miss. Priya Mudgalkar." Akanksha introduced. "Hi Priya." Natasha took her from Sumedh's hand giving him a look. He just smiled not knowing anything. "I like like." Priya said. "She says she likes you." Akhila explained. "Aww baby I love you too." Natasha gave her a kiss, seeing Sumedh. "Name?" Priya asked. "Natasha." she said. "fu ame." Priya asked. "Natasha Dalal." She said. "daal! Mam e daal!" Priya clapped her hands, jumping in Natasha's hands. Everyone laughed. "Natty be careful with her. She's more crazier than you."  Kavya said. "Kav, you too know her?" Akhila got shocked again. Kavya nodded. "You both are insane. Dida and Kav." Akhila kept a poker face again. "Okay now if your insanity is finished, shall we start home?" Vinod asked. "Haan bhai. We will." Kavya replied. "So now you all decide who is going to be in who's house." Anjali said. "I'll tell." Akanksha said and "Vinod Bhayya and Sanju Bhabhi are coming with us. Nat, you too." She said. "So Anju, Arman Bhai are coming with us?" Kavya asked. Akhila nodded. They all went to the parking lot. 

"Thank you for the surprise Natasha." Akhila said. "Don't thank me. Thank Varun. He's the one behind all these." Natasha said. "Jiju, thank you so much." Akhila hugged Varun. He smiled, hugging her back. "Okay we'll leave. Bye guys. Lets catch up soon." Siddharth said waving them. Akhila hugged Akanksha. "Let's meet soon Dida. Bye." She said. "Bye Skitty." Akanksha said. "Guys bye!" Kajal shouted from the car. Nisha, Karan, Prabhas and kids too waved. Priya slept on Akhila's shoulder. "Bye Natty." Akhila said. Natasha said a bye to her. She hugged Sumedh. "I won't leave you." She whispered, musically. "What?" He blinked his eyes. Natasha smirked. They all left. 

"I won't leave you"

"I won't leave you" 

"I won't leave you." These were echoing in Sumedh's ears. He was in a deep thought. Akhila shook him. "hmm?" he asked. "Where are you love?" She asked. "No. Nothing just feeling sleepy." He said, lied on the bed, adjusted the blanket and closed his eyes. "Maybe he's tired." Akhila thought, switching off the light.

Who is this Natasha now? OMG!

Comment and vote