Kiya Mudgalkar and Loukya Mudgalkar

*50th Chapter*

*7 months later*

"Kav! Careful!" Akhila shouted, as she was about to hit her stomach to a chair. Kavya walked carefully. "Thanks didi." Kavya said, sitting on the dining table chair. "Now this is provoking me to eat Bacon."

"Eat until you drop!" Akanksha chuckled, keeping hands on Kavya's shoulder. "Di, they're kicking." Kavya caught her stomach, smiling big. "I know that." Akhila too smiled big. "So guys, as today is your jiju's birthday, let's throw him a surprise party. What say?" Akanksha asked. "I'm on it!" Vinod said. "Who's baking the cake then?" Akhila asked. "Our dearest Baker, MRS. TAYLOR SWIFT HARRIS." Akanksha said. "CHOCOLATE CAKE!" Everyone shouted. "Oh yeah, where are Sumu and Sid?" Sanjana asked. "They're with jiju. They all went for a make over here with Calvin." Akhila said. "That's good. I was wondering where did Calvin disappear." Taylor chuckled. "Momma! Chocolate cake!" Priya shouted. "Shh! Don't shout boo! Your sisters will get scared inside." Akhila whispered. Priya widened her eyes and kept a finger on her lips, "shhh...!" She said and ran to Kavya, "babies, come out quickly because you are scared in momma's stomach. If you come out very soon, your Pliya didi will teach you everything." She whispered, patting lightly on Kavya's stomach. "Ah! Again! They're kicking!" Kavya caught her stomach again, smiling big. "Still two months to go for my delivery." Akhila said. "Yeah and Saturday you have an appointment with Rachel, remember?" Anjali asked. "Yeah Anju I remember." Akhila said. "So I'm on the chocolate cake and who's helping me?" Taylor got up. "Me!" Akanksha said. "Me too!" Sanjana said. They went into the kitchen.

"Akshu, I'll do the flour. You do with the chocolate and sugar. San, you get with the toppings and decorations." Taylor said. Akanksha started chopping the chocolate. Taylor got the flour and she started kneading it. Sanjana got the strawberries and cream. She started kneading the cream and chopping the strawberries. Akanksha melted the chocolate and after a fifteen minutes, they were done with the cake. Akhila walked into the kitchen for a glass of water. "Done with the cake?" She asked. "Yeah. Just waiting for him to come." Akanksha said. "Someone is in a hurry!" Akhila winked. "Obviously!" Sanjana gave a playful nudge. "Bhabhi!" Akanksha kept a poker face, blushing. Everyone laughed. Suddenly they heard a scream from the living room and ran there. "Skitty! Careful! You'll fall down." Akanksha shouted. "Catch me dida!" Akhila said. Akanksha caught Akhila by the waist and they went to the living room. Kavya was wincing in pain, catching her stomach. Vinod, Arman and Anjali were helping her to make it. "Kavya!" Akhila and Akanksha shouted and ran to her. "Oh my god! Someone call Calvin, Varun, Sumedh and Sid! Arman! Pull the car!" Taylor shouted, getting everything on her nerves. Arman ran to get the car. Anjali called Varun. "They're directly coming to the hospital." She said. Arman buzzed the horn. They got Kavya into the car. They went to Rachel's hospital.

"Rachel!" Siddharth shouted loudly. They already reached the hospital before the others. Rachel ran out and saw Kavya. "This is quick!" She said, getting her inside. "Who's coming with me. Three. I need three." Rachel said. "Me, Skitty and Sid." Akanksha said. "Quick!" Rachel said running inside. "Didi!!!!" Kavya cried, seeing Akanksha. "Shh! Don't panic. It be alright. You'll be alright! Shh!" Akanksha said, taking her tears back. "Dida!" Akhila shook her head. Akanksha nodded. "Sid! Sid! I can't bear this pain!" Kavya cried. "Just a few minutes baby. We'll be happiest people in the whole world." Siddharth said. Kavya nodded, sobbing. "Ready Kavya?" Rachel asked. Kavya cried again. "Just a few minutes. You just need to push and cooperate." Akhila said. "Di! I'm scared!" Kavya said. "Crazy girl, you need to get two craziest baby girls out!" Akhila said. "Priya should have people to play. Come on!" Akanksha said. Kavya nodded, wiping her tears. After half an hour, the two beautiful baby girls came out. One is with beautiful dark eyes and other is with beautiful features. "Wow! Kavya you made it!" Akanksha said. Kavya hugged Siddharth and started crying. "I did it. We did it!" She whispered. "Yes my dear chocolate. I'm so proud of my wife." He winked. "Take them Sid." Akhila said. He nodded and she gave him the babies. "Hi my dear princesses. This is daddy." He whispered. Rachel went out to get the forms. She came back. "So what did you decide to name them?" She asked. "Kiya and Loukya." Siddharth said. "I love the names." Rachel said. "I'm glad you liked them." Siddharth smiled. "You can take them home, after a quick wash up." Rachel said. Siddharth handed the babies to Rachel. She took them for a wash up. "Kavya, can you sit?" Akanksha asked. "Haan didi. I can." Kavya said, sitting up. Everyone came inside. "Kavya!" Vinod was all teared up. Kavya got tears in her eyes. "Bhai!"

They hugged. Kavya sobbed into Vinod's shirt. "Shh! Now no more crying sweetie." He said. "I'm so happy Bhayya." Kavya said, looking at his face. "I know. I can understand." He said. "Kavya!!!" Sanjana and Anjali hugged her. "I'm so happy!" Anjali said. "Same here Anju." Kavya said. They hugged more tightly. "Can we have some place in that hug?" Akhila asked. "Of course! Come come!" Sanjana said. Akanksha and Akhila ran to them. They had a group hug. "Kav, Sid! I can't wait to see the babies!" Varun  squealed. "That too they're born on your birthday. April 24th!" Akanksha said. "Yeah! I'm double happy!" Varun danced around the room. "Bhai! Come on!" Sumedh shook his head laughing. "Baby! Come on! It's embarrassing!" Akanksha laughed shyly. "It's okay! Today, I can be very crazy!" Varun smooched on Akanksha's lips. She laughed. He again started dancing. Now Priya too joined him. They both danced catching their hands. "They're so adorable dida." Akhila said, laughing. "Yeah yeah. Today my husband became a small kid." Akanksha laughed. "Varu! You're dancing without me!" Vinod said. "Mamu mamu!" Priya, Hallie and Ashton shouted. "They're learning Hindi. Tay!" Kavya said. "Yeah yeah." Taylor said laughing.

Rachel walked in. "Here are the babies." She said. Varun and Vinod ran to the babies. "One baby is for me and one baby is for you." Vinod said. Sanjana and Akanksha widened their eyes. They saw each others faces and laughed. "Can we take them home?" Sumedh asked. "Yeah yeah. You can." Rachel said. "See you guys!" She said. They waved and got home.

Kavya had twin babies!!!!! 😍😍😍😍💃💃💃💃💃💃

Vinod and Varun! 😂😂😂😂😂

Updated!!!! 💃💃💃💃🙌🙌🙌🙌👅😝😁