After three months

After three months, they are finally in India. Everyone is busy with Vinod and Sanjana's wedding preparations, which is around the year end.

They decided on the guests list and food menu. Sanjana wanted to throw a spinsters party and Vinod is going to throw his bachelors party. Girls are going to Goa and boys are going to Ladakh. "Then kids?" Anjali asked. "Elders are there to take care of them Anny." Sanjana said. "So then Mom and Dad are coming! When?" Anjali got excited. "Soon!" Sanjana winked. "Sanny!" Anjali frowned with poker face.

Meanwhile, they heard a knock on the door. "I'll see." Akhila went and opened the door. She got surprised and shouted. Everyone ran to the door. "Ma, papa?" Vinod got shocked with happiness. It was his father and mother, Biswas Khanna and Mohini Khanna. He went and took blessings. Sanjana too took blessings. They went and sat down in the living room. They're in the Dhawan's residency. "How are you?" Vinod asked, hugging his mom. "I missed you beta." She said. "Aw mommy! I love you!" Vinod hugged her even more tight. "Bhai became a small kid now." Kavya said. "Obviously his parents are here and he's seeing them after a year." Akanksha said. "How did you know this Dida?" Akhila asked. Akanksha winked.

Again they heard the door bell ring. Akanksha ran and opened the door. "Kavvy, Skitty! Mommy and daddy are here!!!!" She shouted. "Ma and papa!" Akhila and Kavya ran to them. They hugged them and got them inside. Mom and Dad saw Vinod's parents and got shocked. "What you are doing here? Where is my baby boy?" Mom asked. "W-What baby? Whose baby?" Mohini stammered. "My baby! You were my friend, after you kidnapped my baby, we broke up. Remember?" Mom raised her eyebrows and her voice. "Mohini, don't ever lie!", Biswas shouted. "You want your baby right! Here is your baby! Standing in front of you as ACP Vinod Khanna aka Vinod Aggarwal."

"What?" Akanksha whispered with teary eyes. Akhila cupped her mouth. Kavya widened her eyes. Varun hugged Akanksha. Sumedh took care of Akhila and Siddharth hugged Kavya. "This is amazing!" Akhila whispered. "I mean I really didn't expect that we'll have a connection!"

Kavya and Akanksha nodded. They three had a group hug. "Wait, wait, wait! I want to know the actual thing! What had happened?" Vinod asked. "I and Mohini were friends when you were little. She was not blessed with children that time. Her first child got aborted. One day, we left you home, hoping that Mohini will take care of you until we return back. But she took you away from us. After that we searched harder for you. But we didn't find you. After that Akanksha was born to us. But now you are alive and happy with us. I heard that Mohini's daughter met with an accident when she was in her teens. That's it!" Mom explained. "I want a proof." Vinod said. "I have a proof." Dad showed a small chain which they didn't wear to Vinod that day. "Remember this Mohini?"

"I-I remember t-this. Vinod you are not our son. You're their son." Mohini finally confessed. Vinod became emotional. "Mom! Dad!" He hugged them and cried. He called his sisters in for a hug. They ran and hugged them.

"I knew it! I knew that there would be a connection." Akanksha said. "How Dida?" Akhila asked. "Because, no one will ever show that much care as he showed for us. No other person will take care of us as their sibling as he did for us. No one will help us in our problems. No one will risk their life to save us. That's what made me believe that we had a connection from the beginning. I mean I had a strong feeling that we had a connection without knowing. I had a feeling that I have a brother who is there for me." Akanksha said. Kavya nodded with a smile. "He also gave us nicknames. Which means we're so special for him." Kavya said. Akhila nodded with teary eyes. "I am really regretting for that mistake. I'm sorry." Mohini apologized to mom. "I forgive you. Not because you said sorry. It's because you are guilty." Mom said. Mohini smiled. "So now I have two mommies. One is my birth mom and another one is my soul mom." Vinod said. "Like Devaki and Yashoda." Varun said. "Oye I'm not Krishna!" Vinod cocked his eyebrow. "I know that rascal!" Varun hugged him. "Mera jijajee!!!!" He shouted. Everyone laughed.

"Now you became real jiju for us." Sumedh said. "We all are so happy for the reunion!" Siddharth squealed. "I'm pumped." Kavya shrugged with happiness. "Let's go for shopping love!" Akhila pouted. "You both go. We're not coming!" Kavya and Akanksha said in unison. Sanjana and Anjali shook their heads. "Okay!" Akhila shrugged. "Let's go now!" Akhila snatched her husband. He frowned and got up, grabbing his credit card and car keys. They pulled away for shopping.

An updateeeeee!!!

Did anyone of you think that this big dhamaka is going to happen today? 😉😉

So here is the teaser:

"Which hospital?" - Varun.

Something intense is gonna happen in next five chapters 😈

Be ready!

Comment and Vote.