Release of Meetha Paan

After all the Reena's problem, everyone got back to work. Varun was shooting for his movies, Akanksha appointed Anjali and Akhila as her styling assistants. They were shooting for Meetha Paan. That day was the release day of the movie. Vinod and Sanjana were really excited and also others. It has been six months of hard work. Everyone kept their hearts in the movie making. They already released the songs and they are super hit. Music direction was by Arman. He gave catchy beats. They released the teaser and the trailer. They are also super hit. Vinod gained some fans and also Sanjana. Paparazzi already started following Sanjana. They started questioning about her relationship with Vinod. She didn't respond, as she's not used to this fame and stardom.

"We're gonna reach!" Sanjana squeezed Vinod's hand. They're heading to the old dharma office for the release. The press and the media are already there, waiting for the main people of the film. "I am also excited" Vinod smiled. They reached and they both hopped out of the car. Cameras flashed as they got down of the car. Paparazzi rounded them with a lot of questions.

"Sir are you both together?"

"Ma'am, are you both dating?"

"Sir are you engaged?"

"Shh...! Let me explain everything to you and no more questions after this." Vinod smiled big. Paparazzi became calm. "Yes we're together. We're also engaged and getting married next year." He said and showed their rings. They calmed down and let them inside. As Vinod is a cop, he already had popularity. Paparazzi took photos of him and asked several questions. But now he became more popular and this movie will decide everything. They went inside. Shetty was already waiting for them with Karan Johar. "Why are you late?" He asked. "Paparazzi sir, paparazzi." Vinod said, shaking his head. Shetty nodded, "come on, come on. Everyone is waiting for you." he said. They went to the stage. "We'll start." Karan Johar said to the press and the media.

After Shetty spoke, Vinod started. "This is a very special and also my first film. This is special because I did with my Sanjana, my better half. Vishal Chakraborthy character is a rough and tough type of character. After Shruti Banerjee comes into his life, he changes. He has a sad past. She too has a sad past, that you should see in the film. I loved working for the film. My friends Ranveer and Shraddha did a cameos in this and I love the cameos. The title is Meetha Paan, because its a sweet and hot love story between a sweet girl and hot headed guy. I am glad that my sisters Akanksha and Akhila worked for this film. Also my sister in-law Anjali worked for this film in Sanjana's staff. My brother Arman, gave wonderful music to the film and also he sang with Anjali. That's the amazing part. Rohit Shetty sir is an amazing director. He quenched the talent in me. Though I am a cop, I love films and fashion as others. As Varun Dhawan is my best friend, I see a lot of shoots and movies with him. I also follow fashion trends and I hope I set trends in future," he chuckled, "Karan Johar is a wonderful human being. He became a close friend. We were good friends, but now I can proudly say" he grabbed Karan by the shoulder and "he's my best friend forever." He shook him. Karan giggled. "Last but not the least, I thank everyone who encouraged me to do this film." He concluded. After him, Sanjana too spoke. Finally they released the film.

Next day, Shetty called Vinod. "Hi sir, what's the news?" Vinod asked, excitedly. "Just turn on the tv and don't scream, squeal or panic." he said. Vinod turned on the tv and cupped his mouth with his hand. "Sir, are you serious? I am so happy!" He screamed softly. "Congratulations Vinod. Tell my wishes to Sanjana also." Shetty said. "Thank you so much sir. My family went to see the film." Vinod said, "and yeah, I'll tell her and I can't believe its already crossing 50 crores." Vinod jumped with joy. "Yeah! I'll talk to you later. You enjoy." Shetty said. "Okay sir!" Vinod cut the call.

"Sunshine! Come fast!" He called. Sanjana came raced downstairs. "What had happened Vinu?" She asked. "See there." He said, pointing towards the tv. She jumped, cupping her mouth. "I am so happy! Yay! This is really a good news! No a great news, a wonderful news and everything! I can't stop myself from jumping with joy!" Sanjana squealed. "I am excited about the review our family gives. Did you inform papa jee and mommy jee?" He asked. She nodded. "They're in chennai. They'll see there." She said. He hugged her. She hugged him and the cuddled up on the couch. They we're enjoying the movie review.